Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lying on your back for projection.

Re: Lying on your back for projection.

Lying on your back is not necessary. I am a belly sleeper, but I do prefer laying on my back for projection and trance exercises.

Hypnagogic images mean you are quite deep and can probably go for a projection. I actually find it too deep, as it seems to compromise some lucidity when projecting from that state. Energy sensations generally occur before going that deep, though as you know that doesn't always happen.

Energy sensations are the key for me, and they can occur in any state, even when tossing and turning in bed, although this is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    Out of interest, which so-called OBE experts, in which books?
    I have read it in some articles, and websites on the net. I can't remember any names as I came across these at different times while browsing. I think I did read it in some book too, but it was probably out of date.

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

If find it impossible to fall asleep whenever I'm lying on my back, I might get stuck in waking conciousness but I never fall asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    If find it impossible to fall asleep whenever I'm lying on my back, I might get stuck in waking conciousness but I never fall asleep!
    It's just a matter of pygmalion effect. Your expectation is that you cannot fall asleep during lying on your back and so you cannot fall asleep and you also most probably try to focus on falling asleep too much which would be counter-productive in your usual position as well, think about it this way, the easiest way not to fall asleep is trying to fall asleep

~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Yule blessings to all.

What are people's thoughts about the crossing of arms and/or legs when attempting to enter deep-trance for projection?

Can doing so affect the relative success rate of a fully conscious exit, given that crossing arms/legs may effect the subtle energy flow and possibly also create a 'net' effect over the major chakra centers?

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Yule blessings to all.

What are people's thoughts about the crossing of arms and/or legs when attempting to enter deep-trance for projection?

Can doing so affect the relative success rate of a fully conscious exit, given that crossing arms/legs may effect the subtle energy flow and possibly also create a 'net' effect over the major chakra centers?

When i was looking for ways to prevent OBEs from occuring, crossing my legs was one of the things that helped. I'm not too sure why but it still seems to work tp keep a projection from occurring.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

I think the question should be, what is it about crossing legs and arms that would make it succeed or fail? For me, it would be too uncomfortable, would prevent me from getting into a deep enough trance to turn a 'remote viewing' session to a full-on projection.
    There is also the psychological/instinctive association we have with crossing arms and legs. Having said that, I know a person who projects on a full lotus position, so go figure.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Personally I find that crossing limbs impedes flow of energy. Some feel that the discipline of the Lotus asana overcomes this and point out that the perineum may have closer proximity to the flow from Mother Earth or ground but a Yoga instructor told me that sitting with the back against the wall in a corner would bring a better result. I personally like the throne and Thoth asana. Bardon , the author of the classic Initiation into Hermetics recommended the chair or throne asana. I feel that the spine is best relaxed but straight and the feet should be bare and the arms should be supported on the arms of a chair.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2