Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Peeing (hope this pisses no one off ;-) )

Peeing (hope this pisses no one off ;-) )

Folks, how often are you urinating in dreams? Not physically in your sleep, which for sure would not be pleasant in the aftermath. No, seriously, I mean: your astral or dream-self.

Of course there is still the very 'natural' explanation that maybe your physical bladder is full, and you just do this as a kind of 'proxy'. However, I cannot attest to this at all from my memory. So there must be more to it.

I've been doing this quite often recently and wonder what it means. But there's more to the pattern:

I don't do it 'public' but I am in a normal bathroom, urinating male style (waves sheepishly to all feminists out there) into the toilet.
    First, after a few seconds I am then always joined by a kind of guide or friendly person who enters the bathroom and starts talking to me or wants sth of me. At one time it also was a deceased aunt of mine (she symbolises also illness for me as she was very ill, so she might be a reference to my healer path). I never remember what they tell me though.
    Second, in some cases the toilet bowl starts to overspill, it does not get better when I try to flush it.

Checking on Dreammoods, this is what makes sense most to me:

"To dream that you are urinating symbolizes a cleansing and a release of negative or repressed emotions."

I must say though that in theses scenes I do not have any negative emotions or have been through sth negative before that. (In my aunt's case - a dream I had tonight - I was given some sports shoes by a teacher, first they were too big but then they fit me and I could walk in them, which is for me a good sign too, and after that I walked (with the shoes) into the bathroom for a tinkle).

Maybe the spilling over does indicate that I am overdoing the 'releasing'? Does the guide help me in releasing or warn me not to overdo it then?

So, again, any other dream-urinators out there and what's your take on this delicate issue?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Peeing (hope this pisses no one off ;-) )

I have urination dreams with surprising regularity. Often in those dreams, I'll need to pee and try to find a toilet to use, only to find that the only ones available are blocked, or unusable, or really gross and dirty, etc. It's quite an unpleasant dream.

For me, the urination dream is about "release" or "relief". When you need to pee, you're "holding it it". It depends on the circumstances of my life, but generally it has to do with feeling overwhelmed or, rather obviously, in need of some kind of relief. The dreams where the toilets are blocked or unusable just tell me that I feel unable to find release for whatever it is that's bothering me.

(Off topic, but I was reminded by something you wrote: The only male thing I admire is the peeing standing up thing. Everything else you can keep, but, gosh, it would be very convenient to be able to pee that way, I think. Maybe next life I'll come back as a boy, to find out.... )
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I remember going through a stage in which I urinated in my dreams quite frequently, and then it stopped. I never related it to anything in particular, but I imagine it could have been at a time when I needed to purge a lot of emotional stuff- I'll have to take a look at my journal and see if there is that correlation. So thanks for bringing it up.

Just curious, why would feminists be bothered with the fact that you pee standing up?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Just curious, why would feminists be bothered with the fact that you pee standing up?
    'twas a joke.

Btw, it's maybe a typical European issue, here you see these signs quite often in public toilets, especially if they have no urinals. Don't know if it's like that elsewhere in the world.

ps: Of course, the valid argument is hygiene and cleanliness - not with me of course, I have an excellent hit ratio, I can assure you.

Blog Entries

I see. Afaik, we don't have those kinds of problems over here- unless you don't count my 15 year old son's bathroom.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

When I was very little, I wet the bed because I OBE'ed to the toilet and attempted to pee. I didn't realize I was out of body. Skip Atwater had a similar problem when he was little.

I've been having bathroom dreams though. Usually I'm standing on top of the toilet with the stall door cracked to make it look empty, as some sort of monster or man with a gun lurks outside trying to kill me. Always joyous dreams...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    When I was very little, I wet the bed because I OBE'ed to the toilet and attempted to pee. I didn't realize I was out of body.
    I did something like that, too. I don't think I was out of body, but I had many occasions when I was dreaming I was at a toilet, and my physical body responded by letting go. Once, when I was sick with some sort of intestinal complaint, I did a poo in an open drawer (I swear, I thought I was on a toilet, I was dreaming it very vividly). Boy did I get in trouble for that...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Peeing normally signifies an emotional release in a dream. It doesn't matter if you had any emotional upset preceding it, the process does not stop with surface upsets, but then proceeds to clear deeper issues from your energy bodies. If you have more of these dreams in a row they might signify a necessary cleansing preceding the next phase in your enery body development, like for example as a prerequisite for accessing a certain state of consciousness.

The act of peeing itself signifies both the breakdown of material that is being processed and then its being flushed out. In "Menus for Impulsive Living" Charles identified the importance of peeing for physically changing states of consciousness. The body is a whole, and changes in the body chemistry require releases at times. In a sense you're also flushing the glandular results of what you felt and thought to clean the slate for different thoughts, reactions and emotions. The same image is therefore a natural way to express the same in dreams.

I did it again, btw.

This time it was shortly before waking up. So maybe it was also my physical bladder causing it. Or my HS wanted to wake me up to remember this important dream.

Anyway, I also go for the 'cleansing' interpretation as it makes a lot of sense to me.

Hahaha! I also have these dreams, & often face the most complicated toilet arragements, complete with a library (from which I attempted to braodcast, in one dream!), coffee machine, commentators, & aliens watching to "see how it's done"!!