Thread: Incredible experience

Incredible experience

2 days ago I went to sleep after a failed atemped to conciously project,anyway I was having a dream and it was very vivid,all of a sudden I thought to myself and I spoke out loud and said"I AM DREAMING" and all I ever learned about lucidreaming to OBE came rushing into my mind like a strong flow of wind or water so I flew up to the roof of my house and flew even higher above and then I thought to myself okay so now I should do what I read,I told myself I am in my room and like a blink of an eye I was in my room hovering above my body I could see abit but it was all different and weird now I know what everyone was talking about when they said it will be strange once you look around,anyway I saw everything all at once and the thought of breathing wasn't there so I looked around and outstreched my arms and I tried to move but it was very difficult and I felt realy stuck but hovering anyway I sortof got exited and scared at the same time and poped back into my body and woke up....today I managed to fly bacwards through my wall and to my back yard but as usual I exited myself back to my body,I need to work on my thing about getting exited and I would love to acheieve a full conscious OBE I am having of difficulty with acheiving. The trance state which is basically the doorway!...till next time

Blog Entries

Re: Incredible experience

Congratulations to an amazing experience