Thread: OBE or Lucid Dream?

OBE or Lucid Dream?

Hi everyone,
    for the last 6 months I have been trying to have an Obe, I'm doing Roberts MAP course,
    and have been disiplining myself in all the everyday exercises I do, energy , altered state work etc....
    and practicing patience,
    last night I had some success, but I'm not sure if its lucid or obe.
    I had a bad nights sleep and woke up around 4'30am, and anoyed with myself for not recalling the last dream , I decided to forget about it and go back to sleep.
    Sometime after I'm in dream state and I looked around to the right of my shoulder, and said that looks unusual, (which is my que to go oh!! I'm dreaming and become lucid) but after saying that looks unusual, I have this massive rush of energy it was pretty intense it was pulling pushing, I kept myself calm then I started floating upwards , I thought look at your hands but I couldn't move them, I seemed to be floating upwards for quite awhile, then I excelerated forward incredibly fast then everything went still and quiet.

Next I saw to the left of me the Earth floating past me into the distance until i couldn't see it. I kinda felt like oh... cya, i saw alot of stars and remembered Robert saying pick the brightest star and think of yourself there so I looked around and then saw something else. 3 gems red green and blue I think, they where all clustered together and closer. so i focused on them and was moving toward them,and thought wow I'm flying, really badly but flying, I can't remember flying into them but
    I look down and i see people floating above this sign, its at night , it was like a truck stop, and theres a tall sign outside and 4 or 5 ppl /beings hovering round it, all dressed in really weird clothes very smart though very elite looking. I fly down and have a closer look, not sure if they see me or not, I go inside the building looking at the ppl in there , see myself in a mirror, its me but different, then I 'm slowly waking up in the physical and my cat is lying on my stomach, which I have no memory of her climbing on me
    I excitedly grab my pen and pad and write down the key words, stopping and thinking wow I want more of this that was so cool,
    I've also heard if you take all the labels away obe , lucid dreaming, or dreaming its where your consciousness is in the moment I dunno
    any thoughts appreciated
    thanks, Ozzy

Re: OBE or Lucid Dream?

Judging from the energy sensations you felt, I'd say you projected from a dream.

Re: OBE or Lucid Dream?

thanks yeah i've had it happened once before, but the experience was alot shorter,the aceleration has happened as well, there starting to become more frequent, which is good .