Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feeling of loneliness

Re: Feeling of loneliness

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Honestly, it didn't occur to me that you were just talking about the normal, usual kind of lonely feelings that people get when they break up with someone. This forum tends to go a little deeper than that, generally speaking, which is why I assumed more.

But the thing about attracting people and situations still stands, even if it doesn't make any sense to you (it will to someone who reads this, anyway).
    I don't quite get what you mean, though. Are you saying I attract people that are like me? Or my beliefs cause me to attract bad people? I'm not sure how that works. I don't think who I am would cause me to attract bad people, because I don't think I'm a bad person.

IA56 Guest

No no no ...you are absolutely not a bad person, you are very very very loving and caring person, I sense also very humorous string in you....so you are very entertaning person too and nice to be around.

But....

The key is to look and understand the people you attract is telling you what you should change in you...this is not easy to say or tell in right way, but if you look at the people you are drawn to...and see the parts you do not like is the parts you should recognize in your self to work with.....Nothing happens by change, all is there to help us to be more whole and loving persons, if we do not love all in us we will always meet persons who will awaken this in us to be aware of so we can do something about it.

So keep up the good work.

Blog Entries

Who said anything about being a bad person?

Your beliefs, your attitudes, your thoughts, that's what I'm talking about. Often, we're not even consciously aware of these thought patterns. I can tell you I used to attract men who were less than ideal, because of the way I viewed the world, myself, men in general, and so forth. When my thoughts, beliefs, self-image, etc. changed, so did the men I attracted (for the better, I might add).

Being the genesis of something is not the same as being to blame for it, nor does it mean you're "bad".

This is pretty elemental metaphysics here. I had no idea you were unfamiliar with these concepts, or I would have worded it differently. I apologise for confusing you.

I think I'd better stop talking. I fear I'm doing more harm than good.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

genesis i saw this and thaught of this thread , hope u dont mind this as off topic
    228950_10151015612336933_1420894997_n.jpg