Thread: Recommendation: Hidden Dangers of Meditation And Yoga (how to play with your sacred fires safely) - Master Del Pe

1. Recommendation: Hidden Dangers of Meditation And Yoga (how to play with your sacred fires safely) - Master Del Pe

Hello all,

I purchased this book (Hidden Dangers of Meditation and Yoga by Master Del Pe) some time ago last year after reading an Amazon review of Samuel Sagan's Awakening the Third Eye..

The book provides an overview of the various types of meditation and yoga; it also covers our spiritual anatomy--the Chakras, the meridians, the antakarana, the personality, the soul, and the spirit.

The book touches on Kundalini as well and recommends awakening the upper chakras to regulate the lower chakras. For example, it suggests "stimulating the Soul's Divine light to awaken the Kundalini by bringing it down to the kundalini seat" rather than "awaken[ing] the Kundalini by forcing it to push upwards."

A variety of techniques (mudras, asana postures, breathing techniques, and so forth) are also covered in this book. Additionally, as indicated in the title, the book discusses certain dangers associated with meditations as well as offers some solutions.

In summary, I think the book is a great resource for all person interested in meditation and spirituality. However, I wonder what someone like Aunt Clair thinks of this book. Because I am not an expert, I cannot confirm all the information provided in the book to be accurate and therefore I am curious to know what Aunt Clair thinks. Is there anyway I can ask Aunt Clair to review this book?

Also, Is there anyone else here that owns a book or product by Master Del Pe? Would you be so kind to share a review?

P.

Blog Entries

Re: Recommendation: Hidden Dangers of Meditation And Yoga (how to play with your sacred fires safely) - Master Del Pe

Send her a pm and see if she'd like to review it.
    Or go to River of Enlightenment and pm her there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Recommendation: Hidden Dangers of Meditation And Yoga (how to play with your sacred fires safely) - Master Del Pe

just sent her a PM