new to all this but fascinated! About three months ago i started having this sensation while awake and not focusing on relaxation. actually before i have ever heard of AP LD or energy work. i work on oil and gas platforms in the gulf of mexico, when the sea is stronger than normal the whole platform will gently rock. but when i came home this sensation would come and go. Me thinking my body is just used to that motion from being on that structure for a month that it was a mental thing. One night sitting in my recliner with my wife sitting next to me on the couch i began to feel the slight rocking sensation. So i decided to tell her about this intermittent not long lasting sensation. I said every now and then i get this rocking feeling. and its happening right now. I said can you physically see me rocking? She said, Yes! your recliner is rocking back and forth slightly. My recliner was fully extended and laid back, which is a harder position to willingly rock in versus upright position. Any one have an idea of what may be happening here? Maybe just a sensation my body is used to from work?? has not happened in two weeks or so.