Thread: Rocking motion?

Rocking motion?

new to all this but fascinated! About three months ago i started having this sensation while awake and not focusing on relaxation. actually before i have ever heard of AP LD or energy work. i work on oil and gas platforms in the gulf of mexico, when the sea is stronger than normal the whole platform will gently rock. but when i came home this sensation would come and go. Me thinking my body is just used to that motion from being on that structure for a month that it was a mental thing. One night sitting in my recliner with my wife sitting next to me on the couch i began to feel the slight rocking sensation. So i decided to tell her about this intermittent not long lasting sensation. I said every now and then i get this rocking feeling. and its happening right now. I said can you physically see me rocking? She said, Yes! your recliner is rocking back and forth slightly. My recliner was fully extended and laid back, which is a harder position to willingly rock in versus upright position. Any one have an idea of what may be happening here? Maybe just a sensation my body is used to from work?? has not happened in two weeks or so.

Blog Entries

Re: Rocking motion?

This has happened to me in the past, and it's a combo of balance and (believe it or not) the heartbeat. Sometimes the flow will be strong enough to move you lightly, and if you're having any kind of balance issue (like a middle ear problem or are in a specific position) it can influence the movement.
    The next time this happens, and you're sure it's physical, see if the movement corresponds with your pulse.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Rocking motion?

wow, ok will do. thanks!