Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Learning to become self-aware

Re: Learning to become self-aware

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Hi Ia,

it's all been resolved so far.....

more to budget on Mon. but my niece has sorted my Finances , so far for me..... she made it possible to keep electric, internet, t.v. licence, water rates using the benefit money i get .....

Looks like i was making a MOUNTAIN out of A MOLEHILL, once more ..... thankyou for your comment, support & love, helps immensely xxxx
    Fantastic newfreedom... I am happy to here all is solved...very good.
    I do understand you and where you are, I can only say I am sorry that I have not given you anything before back, I have felt your need so clear but I have not given you anything to lighten or ease you up, as you say I know it so well...that suport and love helps...it is all we need.
    I am happy all is cleared up and you can be here and communicate if you like and in your time. I will be here for you if you need some love and support.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

'processing' phase

Flubber

flubber.jpg

Flubber [Trailor]

Last edited by newfreedom; 28th September 2020 at 03:14 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

'processing' phase

Physical life incident

2/07/17 - Saw a wren land on the front gate post yesterday, it had a fluttering medium orange moth / butterfly held tightly in it's beak.

i was both awed & 'horrified' at the same time... the little wren & the fluttering butterfly were 'gone' before i could react. i opened the front garden gate to see if i could affect the wren & 'save' the butterfly.....

... there was nothing i could physically do...

I have no 'memory' of EVER having seen a bird holding a fluttering butterfly in it's beak before, in my own physical space (in 'real' life)

The experience did have a 'marking' impact on me... i wonder what it 'signified' in terms of the 'Simulation set-up' - what effects / influences or energies it brought to 'me' & my environment.

It 'feels' positive, even though i didn't like [was distressed by] 'what i was shown'...
    Last edited by newfreedom; 28th September 2020 at 03:15 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

'processing' phase

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    2/07/17 - Saw a wren land on the front gate post yesterday, it had a fluttering medium orange moth / butterfly held tightly in it's beak.

i was both awed & 'horrified' at the same time... the little wren & the fluttering butterfly were 'gone' before i could react. i opened the front garden gate to see if i could affect the wren & 'save' the butterfly.....

... there was nothing i could physically do...

I have no 'memory' of EVER having seen a bird holding a fluttering butterfly in it's beak before, in my own physical space (in 'real' life)

The experience did have a 'marking' impact on me... i wonder what it 'signified' in terms of the 'Simulation set-up' - what effects / influences or energies it brought to 'me' & my environment.

It 'feels' positive, even though i didn't like [was distressed by] 'what i was shown'...
    9.40 am ish - i catch sight of a baby wren through our lounge window, he is having a bath in our bird bath. He is sooo tiny ... sooo sweet !

~~~~ logic~~~
    'baby wren has to EAT'
    Last edited by newfreedom; 28th September 2020 at 03:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Shadow People image

this image i can identify with:

Shadow-person.jpg

Date: 4/07/17

• Word Pattern: 'i hate this place'

• Context: i was struggling emotionally, mentally & physically to function within my environment as i 'pushed through' just to get simple tasks / chores done

• .... ie. putting the green bin out, the recycling boxes & paper/cardboard bag

{Word Pattern adjustment
    :}.......... 'i have to be careful in this place'

boddhidharma sat for 9 hours. he did what you said, but he did it properly

It doesn't say whether or not he cared yet...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    boddhidharma sat for 9 hours. he did what you said, but he did it properly

It doesn't say whether or not he cared yet...
    Yeah 9 is a great number

Wonder how one does it 'properly' then..........

Maybe it was not known at that point if he 'cared'....

interesting info. Olyris.... gud chatting with you.. x x

Blog Entries

Practicing awareness of subtle senses

Exploring telepathy, clairaudience & channelling

A few weeks ago i began exploring telepathy, clairaudience & channelling with my inner self & my inner landscapes. [telepathy with our pet dog, some birds & trees]

I didn't get a lot, but it was fun & often interesting. i am still open to exploring these areas, but am not currently making the effort to practice directly.

Exploring internal landscapes
    i have been listening to some of Tom Campbell videos the last few days & this has inspired me to put some energy & effort into exploring my internal landscapes again.

Method
    Closing my eyes & observing

Visual
    A large [approx. 1m x 1m] wire square mesh cage top [door] was dropped [shut] onto it's base, it did not fit well.

..... i was then 'pulled' into the scene

i am now inside the cage, the wire mess door top has changed & has extra wire around it's sides. i am closing it down over the top of my head, it so it fits snugly, without any gaps.

It appears to be a dug out pit, with brown soil sides & base & now is approx. 3 times bigger...

... i am out of the scene & back with my physical reality awareness.

Notes
    We have ferrets that we allow out in our garden daily & i think the wire door not fitting well, caused me concern for that reason, hence i got 'pulled' into the scene as i felt i needed to put it right/ make it safe.

The wire mesh door & the dug out pit does not resemble any apparatus or equipment we have for our pets.

Visual
    i see countryside images, then i see some sheep

......'pulled' into the scene

i am inside the back of a moving car, looking through a back / side small window & these images i see through the window as we travel along...

... i am out of the scene & back with my physical reality awareness.

Blog Entries

Learning to function with clarity

For the past 2/3 yrs, i have at times been in a 'better' space, where i have been learning & practicing how to function physically with awareness ['being present']

Finally it seems enough issues have been cleared now to allow this process to happen more easily, without all the physical chaos that always ensued previously.

So i am exploring where to put my focus, what to think, what to speak internally, externally and the emotional, physical & environmental responses to doing this.

Blog Entries

'processing' phase

Popping nasal sounds - new healing crisis symptom

Need to research on the internet for physical causes of this x

stiff neck / shoulder left side
    Last edited by newfreedom; 28th September 2020 at 03:05 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast