Thread: Learning to become self-aware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Telepathy or the passing of info.

Just had an interesting experience with my little dog Zen.

My daughter was telling him to go & eat his dinner, since he wasn't eating it, he would look at her then look back at me.
    At one point as i watched him with eye contact, it seemed as if he was 'talking' & telling me a stream of information, i could only sense this, & it was experienced as him talking & telling me a long barrage of info. I was aware of this happening due to subtle energy fluctuations infront of & around his face.

Unfortunately, i didn't understand a word of it, but he definately told me a load of things

i have had this experience before with gazing at the sun & looking at a newborn baby......info. just seems to be being passed from them to myself, even though i am unaware on a conscious level of what they have just told me.....

Very cool, just need to find a way to understand/decode the info. sent now x x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Re: Telepathy or the passing of info.

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Just had an interesting experience with my little dog Zen.

My daughter was telling him to go & eat his dinner, since he wasn't eating it, he would look at her then look back at me.
    At one point as i watched him with eye contact, it seemed as if he was 'talking' & telling me a stream of information, i could only sense this, & it was experienced as him talking & telling me a long barrage of info. I was aware of this happening due to subtle energy fluctuations infront of & around his face.

Unfortunately, i didn't understand a word of it, but he definately told me a load of things

i have had this experience before with gazing at the sun & looking at a newborn baby......info. just seems to be being passed from them to myself, even though i am unaware on a conscious level of what they have just told me.....

Very cool, just need to find a way to understand/decode the info. sent now x x
    I haven't been on this forum for a while and only noticed this post today. Telepathy with animals is perfectly possible. But if you are not on exactly the same "wavelength", but not far off, then you will experience what happened to you. If you practise regularly with your dog, there is no reason why you should not be able to "decode" a message package.

Pet-caretaker telepathy is actually quite common, with dogs actually better at reading our minds than the other way round. Have you read "Dogs that Know when their Owners are Coming Home" by Rupert Sheldrake? You can read a description and some reviews of the book here: http://www.amazon.com/Dogs-That-Thei.../dp/0307885968

Blog Entries

Re: Telepathy or the passing of info.

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    I haven't been on this forum for a while and only noticed this post today. Telepathy with animals is perfectly possible. But if you are not on exactly the same "wavelength", but not far off, then you will experience what happened to you. If you practise regularly with your dog, there is no reason why you should not be able to "decode" a message package.

Pet-caretaker telepathy is actually quite common, with dogs actually better at reading our minds than the other way round. Have you read "Dogs that Know when their Owners are Coming Home" by Rupert Sheldrake? You can read a description and some reviews of the book here: http://www.amazon.com/Dogs-That-Thei.../dp/0307885968
    Hi LPCF,
    No, i haven't read 'Dogs that Know when their Owners are Coming Home" by Rupert Sheldrake', but early on in my reading years (from 1994 onwards) i came across a beautiful book called 'What the animals tell me'- Sonya Fitzpatrick (a real life Dr. Doolittle)
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce