Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Learning to become self-aware

Blog Entries

Re: Learning to become self-aware

red, Blk, purple & blue(royal)

colours on I.T.V. Logo
    ----- reminds me i can have itv. on my computer - do now
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

9.10 am approx.

i say Hi Birdy,

male blk bird on roof, he lifts his left leg up,

i say oh are you cold

he then makes the chirping motion with his beak '(i explored 'chirping' during the 'sleeping hrs)

' so he chirps silently'

He then puts his foot back down & stands on his two feet.

I just realised it was Gin's Left leg that was injured too.

Seems i am now back to the age of 10yrs or earlier in terms of my 'place' within this Earth space ~ cool beans xx
    Last edited by newfreedom; 26th April 2017 at 07:42 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Time:10.50 am

3 Jackdaws on Garage roof feeding

The garage is in our back garden , i see it through the kitchen window, the back door, my nanna's old bedroom & our new big bedroom extension room , which my daughter presently occupies/

Today in the kitchen i am / was cooking, having radio on ,eating & sorting, have T.V on in the next roo, which is the lounge..

Everybody Loves Raymond was on earlier. It's finished now & so i should choose another channel. maybe later i can put an old style video on

Blog Entries

FINALLY gonna Be FREEEEEE !!!!

Ex. is moving out in a few days, before his next payday on the 15th Jan 2017......

Got sort the finances now, HELLLL NO !..... they are UNFIX-able .....

-------------------FIRST STEP -------------------------

Thanyou AD forum members.................... it's be a long. 'non-EXISTANT' 8yrs................ to get to the time for this to HAPPEN.....

need to chill now & RE-GAIN composure & get 'my mind' back on my own side .......... instead of 'ANYOLDTHING' goes to 'MAKEITSTOP !!!!'

Blog Entries

Re: FINALLY gonna Be FREEEEEE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Ex. is moving out in a few days, before his next payday on the 15th Jan 2017......

Got sort the finances now, HELLLL NO !..... they are UNFIX-able .....

-------------------FIRST STEP -------------------------

Thanyou AD forum members.................... it's be a long. 'non-EXISTANT' 8yrs................ to get to the time for this to HAPPEN.....

need to chill now & RE-GAIN composure & get 'my mind' back on my own side .......... instead of 'ANYOLDTHING' goes to 'MAKEITSTOP !!!!'
    Police- Cell Therapy = 'Highly Recommended instead of 'Hospitalisation'

You get to be put in a PRIMAL ~ SCREAM Therapy situation 'to deal with 'YOUR' S~H~I~T' and it works ..........................

i was able to understand so many things that were unclear or less fully understood about many of my word patterns.... my physical agony

Was able to work through how to live, was able to work out HOW to budget without the self HARM..... or intention to 'HARM' annoying 'others' ..............

I was in the Police Cell set-up for approx. 20 hrs

Good SUPPORT / much NEEDED.................MUCHious ..,GRATITUDE to all there & all 'WHO DEALT with ME'.............

Here's OUR SONG for that processing / HEALING stint ............

Dont you FOREGT about ME .....
    SimpleMINDS

Last edited by newfreedom; 26th April 2017 at 07:46 PM.

Blog Entries

So all the direct debits will bounce tomoz & lots of things will get stopped / cut off.... i donot expect to have internet access for some time.....

so see you guys in some months time xxxxx

Have fun ,with Love xX

So all the direct debits will bounce tomoz & lots of things will get stopped / cut off.... i donot expect to have internet access for some time.....

so see you guys in some months time xxxxx

Have fun ,with Love xX
    Hi new freedom,

Do you not have library or internet cafe where you live?? You do not have to be away from here because of lost of internet at home, library must have internet, here in my town we have.

I did see me on your bead Angeles list...can you please tell me what they are and how they look like?? and the purpose of them.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hey Ia....

we have library 3 miles away, i donot leave home [often]

Bead angels are 'pressies' [presents] i like to make them for people i care about , that's it really ... i wanted to upload some photos but , don't think i will manage to now, in time..... angles made from safety pins wire & coloured beads [ornaments of sorts]

Hey Ia....

we have library 3 miles away, i donot leave home [often]

Bead angels are 'pressies' [presents] i like to make them for people i care about , that's it really ... i wanted to upload some photos but , don't think i will manage to now, in time..... angles made from safety pins wire & coloured beads [ornaments of sorts]
    Okay newfreedom I understand, but do you not have any friend who can drive you to the library?? My son is like that too, I drive him where he needs to go until he is healed enough to take a bus by himself.
    I will pray that you will get so much strength and courage to make the trip to the library, it is too long some months for you to be away from us, try to solve it somehow.
    I am very interested to see your bead Angeles, I am sure they are made by deep love and caring, I feel honored, thank you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Okay newfreedom I understand, but do you not have any friend who can drive you to the library?? My son is like that too, I drive him where he needs to go until he is healed enough to take a bus by himself.
    I will pray that you will get so much strength and courage to make the trip to the library, it is too long some months for you to be away from us, try to solve it somehow.
    I am very interested to see your bead Angeles, I am sure they are made by deep love and caring, I feel honored, thank you.

Love
    ia

Hi Ia,

it's all been resolved so far.....

more to budget on Mon. but my niece has sorted my Finances , so far for me..... she made it possible to keep electric, internet, t.v. licence, water rates using the benefit money i get .....

Looks like i was making a MOUNTAIN out of A MOLEHILL, once more ..... thankyou for your comment, support & love, helps immensely xxxx

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast