Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Manifesting Money

Blog Entries

Re: Manifesting Money

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If you fear you don't have enough to give, give something of similar quality.
    Also note that fear, itself, is a blocking agent. When you're tense, fearful, etc., you're not really in a state to receive. You're not open to it. You're clinging so hard to your perception of lack that you can't be open to abundance. When you make the effort to give something away (doesn't have to be money; you can give away time, expertise, storage space, food you grow in your garden, pretty much anything), it helps you to let go of that perception (which is based in fear) that you haven't got enough, that there isn't any more, that it's hard to get what you need, etc.

I have struggled with this one for decades. Fear is always the enemy.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Yes! Exactly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

In my own experience Iv manifested things when I deply wanted them, at least mostly then. It took alot of energy to do that so I can see why someone would not want to go that way. But a difference is that I didnt know about affirmations at the time. They probably make a huge difference.
    Iv read online about a person who manifested the winner numbers for a lottery, and got rich. Offcource we are all different about what we want to manifest and what we think is reasonable. Perhaps the problem is that we see a limit to how much we can manifest. Who knows what we could do if we truly believed in it

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    Many, many, years ago, I knew a English person who became a Russian Orthodox monk. He once said to me, "When we're short of money, we give some money away. We always get more back afterwards. It never fails!"

Worth a try? Perhaps you could do some good deeds, if you can't afford to donate money? Perhaps putting some good karma into the universe will bring you back something you desperately need? Warmest best wishes to you, and positive thoughts for a rapid improvement in your situation.
    In my case I am alreay doing this. Donations for some disaster relief all over the world. I also have a sponsorship for a child in an SOS children's village in Africa with a monthly payment. It so far never occurred to me to cancel this payment to save money. I won't do this. I also have this belief that sth might come back and the insight that despite my 'problems' the majority of people in this world live under poorer and much more precarious circumstances as a lot of us (Westerners) do.
    This collector of useless clutter.

My wife and I were actually planning on sponsoring a child in Africa, but never went through with it due to financial difficulties. I think we will go ahead and do it anyway... I've been feeling guilty about it lately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    In my own experience Iv manifested things when I deply wanted them, at least mostly then.
    I manifest stuff that I've only mentioned in passing but which I'm sincerely interested in experiencing. Lately, it happens with amusing and sometimes alarming frequency. I've also manifested things I deeply wanted, but I find those things MUCH more difficult to bring about, because of the aforementioned fear and that "frantic energy" that comes from feeling afraid (because you want something so much you're afraid you won't get it). That sort of desire can create a bottleneck that prevents manifestation from happening. Well.... it's not the desire, it's the fear that you won't get the thing you desire. That's where the resistance is.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    Many, many, years ago, I knew a English person who became a Russian Orthodox monk. He once said to me, "When we're short of money, we give some money away. We always get more back afterwards. It never fails!"

Worth a try? Perhaps you could do some good deeds, if you can't afford to donate money? Perhaps putting some good karma into the universe will bring you back something you desperately need? Warmest best wishes to you, and positive thoughts for a rapid improvement in your situation.
    Just 3 weeks ago my fiance and I were looking for a cat from the local shelters for our son. I haven't been to work in 60 days because i was recovering from a surgery. Needless to say we were low on money. As we were looking and seeing the pictures of all these cats it made us want one even more. We found a particular cat and called the shelter to see how about going to adopt her, they wanted $60 for the cat which is not bad at all considering she was spayed and up to date on all shots. We planned on going to an adoption event the next day at a new pet store in town. We talked about the cats initial needs after we get her and realized it would not be financially feasible.

So my Fiance got on craigs list and saw a posting of a 8 month old cat that was fixed and up to date on all shots. He would come with a pet carrier, a nice litter box, 2 scratching post, a food and water bowl, cat treats, toys, a bag of cat food, and a bag of cat litter. every thing he would need was there! For free! We got the cat and on the way home stopped by the new pet store in town to get the cat a collar. as we were checking out the cashier asked my fiance would she like to donate a dollar to the local shelters, she did and i just thought it was a donation as did my Fiance but was told to put your name and number on the paper. We thought it would be like one of those donations that allow you to put your name on a slip and they tape it to the wall.

A week later, she gets a call from the pet store that she had won the raffle. it was a 10 gallon aquarium filled up with dog and cat toys and treats and bones and just a bunch of stuff. it made us feel soo good that the universe is responding to us!

Blog Entries

Yes , how to manifest money ? I must admit that i don't believe that money grows on trees and are very easy to come and so on ...
    I kind of manifested once a ten € note and that's it ; i thought 'i want to find a note on the groung' (never done as i can recall) and after a couple months or so i found one over a shop counter ,good coincidence ...but my beliefs on money are not often aligned to easy money or on larger amounts.Tips anyone ?
    Last edited by Giorgia; 26th June 2014 at 06:26 AM.

Blog Entries

The only tip I can give you is to work on your beliefs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2