Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PE question on healing an "evil" alien

PE question on healing an "evil" alien

This post is about Partnered Exploration (PE) in the Bruce Moen style as described in
    Moen's fourth book.

PE is not an OBE, but instead the type of "imagination" exercise people learn to do
    at TMI during one of the programs. My only personal modification is that I don't use
    Hemi-Sync at all for this type of activity, as H-S locks me into a specific Focus Level
    and prevents me from moving along a scale of other Focuses.

I have a question. I wonder if there is any interested people, who would participate in
    sending healing to an alien? I can't do this by myself by some reason. It has to be
    done in a PE group. We have to do PE, Moen style.

I know little, what I know is this.

1. The Target Alien (TA) lives in another physical world, sort of a different Monroe Locale III.
    2. The aliens of TA's species look like tall, slim albino creatures with big head, big black eyes, small mouths an noses, no hair.

3. The TA alien in question is physically alive.
    4. My impression is that the TA is kept in sleep by its fellow aliens, because the TA is very "evil".

5. The physically living albino aliens are not afraid of this "evil" TA.
    6. The I-There of the TA is concerned that no good transition can be made into the afterlife by the TA.

7. There is no hurry as I know of, we probably have several years before the TA makes the transition
    from the physical into the nonphysical afterlife.

8. The albino aliens don't have our BST Focuses, meaning that they don't have religious beliefs in our sense,
    but they can get stuck in something similar to Focus 23 - 26.

9. In order to help the TA's I-There and the TA itself, we need to be at least 4 persons in a PE who send
    healing energy, happiness, PUL, Acceptance and positive energy to the TA. My guide recommended us
    to be at least 6 persons, and 4 persons being the lower limit of PE participants.

The albino aliens have no connection with any human I-There, and most likely no connection to
    the Monroe "Gathering".

There will be nonphysical albino aliens at the PE and we can step into them as they will function as our "bodies".
    I've already done this when I visited their alien town by being inside an alien body, nonphysically.

When I encountered the TA, it scared me, because it looks so evil and has a very "evil"
    feeling to it. I sent it some PUL and positive energy, but it wasn't enough or poorly performed.
    In its current state the TA is kind of hibernated, but functions on some nonphysical level.

The TA is highly intelligent and may create some terrible problems in the lower Focus Levels
    if it dies, possibly to the extent that it can't be retrieved.

I wonder, is there any interest in doing a PE activity with the purpose of sending healing energy to this
    "evil" TA?

IA56 Guest

Re: PE question on healing an "evil" alien

If I am to any help let me know, I do want to relese who want to become away from "evil"..Please tell me more about how you messure evil, you can PM me if you do not want to write openly, okay...and off course tell more about these "people"

Blog Entries

Part of me wants to help and part of me recoils at the mental picture I'm getting. I have no experience in partnered exploration but I'm willing to participate once I have more information.
    Like Ia, I'd like to know how the TA's I-there classify evil, and how do they experience emotion, for example?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Please tell me more about how you messure evil ... and off course tell more about these "people"
    I don't measure "evil". I just know this TA alien scares me. Before, when I've
    met scary creatures, I've sent PUL or Acceptance or embraced the entity and
    that has helped.

I think Moen has measured evil as lack of Love within the being. If a being manages
    to close off to love, it will not be effect by any PUL. The paradox is that according to
    Moen, at the later stage, before the "evil" being has managed to close off love completely
    it is more sensitive to Love as it only contains very small portions of PUL within itself.

Very seldomly a being can cut off Love to others completely, but when it happens, that is bad
    and a part of the I-There may be lost (permanently?) according to Moen.
    ----

This one, the TA, has not really been helped by anything from me.

Everything began with a PE which I started at the Moen site, but too few
    people joined. At some point the typical "grey alien" appeared, and I just
    took the small fellow as a joke from my guides. But next...

Then, on later sessions there appeared aliens in shapes somewhat different from
    alien greys. I tried to enter the body of one of these albino aliens as I thought
    it perhaps was a lost Aspect of me. And I was taken to a place indoor, a
    building on ground or a spaceship, I don't know. There was other neutral
    tall albino aliens.

Then on the second or third encounter after I stepped into the albino alien,
    I moved for half a minute into some undefined substance and ended up
    somewhere. Procedures was done on me, which I thought was strange.

Then I got a machine, the size of a very big shopping cart, which I could
    move around. I found out after some time that inside the machine there
    was this "evil" alien, it was this TA. It scared the sh!t out of me.

Several things happened. I was taken or helped to a big town of these aliens.
    It was quite cool with lots of slim tall buildings. But the aliens on the streets
    ignored me, perhaps because I was "dressed" in one of these albino aliens?

Later I tried to reach the TA, touch it nonphysically. I could move inside the
    machine, but got no reaction from the TA. so I took this "evil" alien back to Earth,
    or rather, to our nonphysical PE place and sent Love, healing, etc, to the TA.

The TA stayed inside the machine-box at all the time during our healing PE.

It made something help, but afterwards when I asked one of my guides, he
    wasn't really happy, so my impression is that we need more people to help
    the TA, by the group energy.

I think these albino aliens has some kind of religious belief, but not like we
    consider religion. I'm also considering that they are better at manipulating
    nonphysical energy, but am a little unsure about that, as they at the same
    time seem unable to help this "evil" TA. They just contain him inside a huge
    metal-box-machine-thingy.

Reagarding the albino aliens emotions:

The albino aliens have much less emotions than humans. At the same time,
    compared to humans, the albino aliens generally exhibit much less bad behaviour.
    They don't have nearly the same amount of violence, conflicts and war-prone political
    leaders as us. Humans are scary creatures to others.

The albino aliens are not as skill at manipulating nonphysical energy as the species
    behind the so called "grey aliens".

The albino aliens also have some kind of rudimentary understanding of the I-There
    concept, but on a kind of religious base, which make them hibernate the TA in
    order to help the TA's I-There to solve the problems with the "evilness" of the
    TA while it still is alive in the physical, as it becomes much more difficult to
    solve that problem in the nonphysical.

Also, aliens are very different from species to species in my experience.

Besides that I know very little. My guides don't give any understandable
    answers on some questions. I've not really been able to directly communicate
    with the albino I-There, it all seems to go over my own guides by proxy.

Several months ago I sent a request to do retrieval on an alien, and I got to
    do the retrieval of Glass Cat. Then I requested to do a retrieval on an alien
    at least as intelligent as a human.

Maybe this is a kind of response?

IA56 Guest

I don't measure "evil". I just know this TA alien scares me...How does they scare you??

I have come to have to live with evil very near me because of my own child....so I have some experience and I know that should never turn your back on someone who have choosed to push love away, there is many reasons for this...example the regenerative path ....and it is not always we can do anything about this...the outmoust truth is that everything goes around...and NO-one will go lost but it will take long time for some to find to light and love....in duality there has to be these - and + to stabillity....
    I´d like you to ask your guide if they have decided to bring this TA-I back to love, and ask also if this task is given to you to withen your awarness, and if it is wise to ask us to help you??
    Are you sure it is not a trap?? and if you do get others to share this with you might be to dragg more hostages to them...why I say this is because I have one experience to have bean fooled to do a foolish thing with as I feel some "evil" entities ..they did guide me to a place they couldn´t enter and I risked my life for them.....and I feel this might be a similar thing...
    I do not want to say no to you...but I need more information before I say I am with you.....I was saved from this false or danger ...but I was blind in very long time...and after this I was told or given the knowledge about our indestructible core, so I could put the threat of my life out of my life...he did dragg all these negative entities to my life....I did learn a lot...but I am more careful now....
    So please tell me how you ended up with these entities??

Blog Entries

Are they capable of intense emotional pain? I understand your description of emotional capability vs. the need to express it (which is prob. why they are not as violent or destructive as us, (a different nervous system and a different system of concepts to go with it) but I wonder if their idea of 'evil' is intense emotional pain, which would make sense from the point of view of a being that doesn't know what to do with it, therefore it closes itself off from the 'collective'. Did you get that impression from your contact with it, or was the impression more primal-fear related?

IA56 & CFTraveler, I can't answer all your questions. The TA just gives of an "evil"
    presence, I don't know "how" it does that. Can't explain it.

I have no idea if this is a good idea or a bad idea to try to help it. But there seems to
    be a need to get group energy, the power of a group.

My visits to this PE area surely has drawn the attention of some other alien species, too.

IA56 Guest

Have you thougth that they maybe are only making you aware of your fear inside of your self??
    I know that we are trained to get to know us selfs too, I will meditate on this and see what comes up, I am though happy about your willingness and love, and also even you feel fear you try to overcome it to help others....this is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Have you thougth that they maybe are only making you aware of your fear inside of your self?
    I have thought about the possibility that this is just a test from my I-There, but
    they have set up a lot of stuff form me in such a case. If my head is not just
    playing tricks with me, this is a sort of activity to help a live "evil" alien to
    avoid a crappy cross-over and end in a bad afterlife state.

So stricktly being, it's not a retrieval, but rather an activity to aid the TA's I-There,
    while there still is time and the TA draws energy from the physical (even if it is
    sedated or sleeping by other means), at least if I've got it right.

These albinos have personal relations with each other. I also get the impression that
    they view death/afterlife a little different than humans do and they are aware of
    some kind of re-birth concept on a more "knowing" level than humans, but part of
    it is colored by beliefs too.

CFTRaveler, how much emotional pain do human people feel when they read in the newspaper
    that the U.S. military has killed 120 000 Iraqis over 7 years or that the 340 U.S. drone attacks
    has massacred 4000 Pakistanis and maimed numerous others in the villages?

How much emotional pain do human Nazi concentration camp constructers or Guantanamo
    and Abu Ghriab torturer feel?

Blog Entries

CFTRaveler, how much emotional pain do human people feel when they read in the newspaper
    that the U.S. military has killed 120 000 Iraqis over 7 years or that the 340 U.S. drone attacks
    has massacred 4000 Pakistanis and maimed numerous others in the villages?

How much emotional pain do human Nazi concentration camp constructers or Guantanamo
    and Abu Ghriab torturer feel?
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Just because an individual may be motivated by hate (which is an emotion) doesn't mean they can't feel pain. I'm trying to gauge how damaging it would be for me to try to join in, since I tend to be very affected by others' emotions.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast