Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PE question on healing an "evil" alien

Re: PE question on healing an "evil" alien

I'm just doing a qualified guessing now, but I think the TA is as evil as Hitler or Pol-Pot were
    and the TA is certainly worse than for example the Syria dictator al-Assad.

IA56 Guest

I have experienced how the collective pain felt what Hitler did put humans for....I will meditate and give my answere if I will join you to help them, okay.

Blog Entries

Ok. So I'm in. Tell me what to do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFTraveler, I don't know absolutely what to do yet. You are much more skilled at OBEs
    than many others. So this Partnered Exploration (PE) has to be done by the TMI "imagination"
    method as it is too much to hope that everyone will OBE spontaneously at the same time.

First of all we need to get at least 4-6 people to join and that can take some time. I don't think
    we are in any hurry as this TA will live physically hibernated for many years to come. Perhaps
    within a month or two, if we get enough people to join we can do something. I'm just sketching
    now:

Maybe we need to dry-run our PE once first? Something like:

1. Select a date, time of day and a nonphysical "place" to meet.
    2. We meet nonphysically, say hello to everyone and build up positive energies.

3. We then ask if there are albino aliens present, step into their bodies and get
    a tour of their alien city. We do no attempt to send Love to the "evil" TA at this
    time, as it is a dry-run to get everyone to feel what a PE is like.

4. We then gather back at the PE place and just send positive, healing energies to each
    other, one person at at time or to friends of the PE participants.

5. Finally we finish the activity and say bye-bye to everyone. The dry-run is over.

------

Then the next (second) session we go for the real deal:

A. Select a date, time of day and a nonphysical "place" to meet.
    B. We meet nonphysically, say hello to everyone and build up positive energies.

C. If any guides or albinos are there, we greet them and then.. I'm not sure exactly what to do.
    D. On my first attempt I stepped into an albino alien, used that alien as my
    nonphysical body and moved to another Focus (at least that's what I think I did).
    That took about half a minute. Maybe some (all) PE persons should follow me and
    we togehter fetch the "evil" alien?

E. Then I was "adjusted" (on a spaceship?) and they gave me the machine-box with the
    "evil" aliens inside. So if I get hold of the machine-box, we can all move back to the PE
    place with the "evil" alien inside the machine-box.

F. We place the box in the middle of our PE group and in wave after wave we send
    this TA being Love, happiness, forgiveness, acceptance, spirtual healing and other
    positive energies.

G. When I've done this before, a "fountain" of energy has errupted in the middle of the PE group.
    We observe what happens and if anything seems "natural" we do that too. According to
    Moen we will work on at least two levels. It's quite possible that some people will
    experience almost nothing, but part of their nonphysical self will still act and
    participate in the PE activity.

H. Most likely the albino aliens will be present as well. On my first and only attempt
    they placed a big saucer/spaceship above the PE site and absorbed all dark energy
    which evaporated from the "evil" TA.

J. Somewhere here, we will be done. Either the machine-box will be gone or some
    aliens will pick it up or perhaps I can move it back to the aliens.

K. We finish and say bye-bye.
    ----

This is just a sketch and I just make a picture of what happens. Almost none of my
    retrievals have been planned in advance, this is the first time I plan at this
    detailed level.

As people may be unfamiliar with the TMI "imagination" method, perhaps we shold be
    at least 6 persons. I think 4 are too little right now, even if my guides said it could work.

I've put a call on some other forums as well, but they are smaller and I don't know
    how much people know about TMI.

I'm open for all ideas.

is it safe disturbing the TA's hibernetic stasis? i mean it isn't without good reason that it was enveloped in suspended animation ,
    energy fields imo have different ways of reacting with each other (regardless the nobility of intent ) so as to render the outcomes variable.
    Perhaps more exchange of communication with the albinos for a better grasp on the situation could also be added in casing the joint ?

IA56 Guest

If you can tell the time what it will be in Sweden when you do your session, I will be superintenting if you will let me, and booster your group, I am sure I do more good that way. It is up to you if you can accept this.

IA56 Guest

Very seldomly a being can cut off Love to others completely, but when it happens, that is bad
    and a part of the I-There may be lost (permanently?) according to Moen.

I did react to this ...yes to loose permanently part of the I-There, in some cases it´s a must too, I know I have lost a part in me, and first I thought it to be bad, but it was nessessary for me to embrace LOVE totally.
    I know this is painful to hear, maybe the whole group if I-There has to develop through this experience to let go of the one in the maschine for the whole group to develop further. This come up in my meditation, this was the key issue about my own child. I would never have dared to stay (and then let go of him, because of respect for his own will) if it was not my own child, and this situation is the same for this group (maybe they must let him stay in the maschine and never stop sending love to him), maybe you are send to learn them this, there is for all of us a superior existence...All will come there eventually.
    The saying....Being a mad for GOD or existence, all this come up in my meditation.
    Last edited by IA56; 18th September 2012 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    If you can tell the time what it will be in Sweden when you do your session, I will be superintenting if you will let me, and booster your group, I am sure I do more good that way. It is up to you if you can accept this.
    I'm happy with that and will discuss a time which suits everyone, if we get a
    PE group together.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I did react to this ...yes to loose permanently part of the I-There, in some cases it´s a must too, I know I have lost a part in me, and first I thought it to be bad, but it was nessessary for me to embrace LOVE totally.
    Aspects of Self, which we lose in this life can usually be picked up at other times
    by our selves or by our I-There, so I believe that's seldom a problem.

If I quote myself and add some more comments:

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    I think Moen has measured evil as lack of Love within the being. If a being manages
    to close off to love, it will not be effect by any PUL. The paradox is that according to
    Moen, at the later stage, before the "evil" being has managed to close off love completely
    it is more sensitive to Love as it only contains very small portions of PUL within itself.

Very seldomly a being can cut off Love to others completely, but when it happens, that is bad
    and a part of the I-There may be lost (permanently?) according to Moen.
    Entities who have poor PUL ability will most likely get stuck for a long time in the
    lower BST Focuses, often in so called Hells (Most often Focus 24, Focus 25).

I've encountered one very "evil" creature in Focus 23 who was so strange that
    the person probably didn't fit into any of the regular BST Focuses. I sent PUL
    to this person over several minutes and the person just moved within Focus 23,
    but to a less painful place. So retrievals don't always have to move people
    to Focus 27 or even up to the "next" Focus. It can be enough to help move that
    person to just a more comfortable place within the same Focus Level.
    ---

This alien, the TA, is still alive so here things are a little different. We don't know
    exactly how the TA's physical Locale III surroundings work, and they could be closer
    to the nonphysical than our Earth.

It could be possible that the TA is on the brink of losing PUL ability to the degree
    that it no longer is affected by Love from others.

But when such an "evil" creature manages to feel Love from others, it hurts so much more
    because it's more sensitive to PUL, and the TA realizes what it has done to others. But the
    amount of PUL probably has to be of a certain quality, so the TA just can't reject it.

And this kind of collides with "free will" if such a thing exists, but at the same time
    I think it's a bad idea if this TA becomes reborn, twice as intelligent as Einstein and as
    bad as any of humanity's worst historical dictators.

The healing is not done on a physical level, I don't really intend to heal any physical
    illnesses in the TA (but that could of course be a side effect).

Instead my idea is to send PUL as a group of people in a PE setting to raise the TA's
    ability to receive PUL and thus prevent it from dropping below a certain critical level,
    where the TA is lost for its I-There.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    is it safe disturbing the TA's hibernetic stasis? i mean it isn't without good reason that it was enveloped in suspended animation ,
    energy fields imo have different ways of reacting with each other (regardless the nobility of intent ) so as to render the outcomes variable.
    Perhaps more exchange of communication with the albinos for a better grasp on the situation could also be added in casing the joint ?
    As Buhlman has said: "There is nothing to be afraid of out there. We live in a fear based society."

I can't know if he is right. But what if you are wrong, DarkChylde? What if this
    "evil" TA already has planned to be reborn on Earth in its next life? We know
    little of how close the TA's Locale III is to the nonphysical world, and the TA may
    have much better abilities to manipulate the nonphysical than any human has.

Isn't it much saner to act now, when there still is time to do anything fruitful?

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    I But what if you are wrong, DarkChylde? What if this
    "evil" TA already has planned to be reborn on Earth in its next life?
    hunh?
    why'd you think i'd know? .

IA56 Guest

What happens to those parts what is lost forever??

Or...

To me without those parts??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast