Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PE question on healing an "evil" alien

Re: PE question on healing an "evil" alien

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    What happens to those parts what is lost forever??

Or...

To me without those parts??
    What happens to parts lost "forever", I don't know. According to Moen
    some of these rare parts move off, leave the Earth Life System (ELS),
    as there is no more place for them here.

The "forever" is placed in quotes as Moen also got the impression that
    those part could re-join with their I-Theres, but that it would take a
    very long time (if ever) to do so, as the lost parts are hard to find
    again in the nonphysical.

I don't know what happens to us without all our "parts", but in Monroe's
    Ultimate Journey on page 41, a woman of his I-There said that they
    wouldn't want to leave without all their parts:

"Why would you leave anyone behind? Would you leave your hand, or even your finger?"

On page 205, Monroe meets Miranon, a spirit from another I-There, who has
    search for all his parts and found most of them.

Throughout Ultimate Journey retrievals are mentioned a lot, so it's apparently
    very important to the I-There to find all its parts. If that's equally important
    to you, I have no clue.

IA56 Guest

WoW...this is very intersting, you gave me one of my lost keys...
    I start now to understand why I have felt...if not ALL can join/go on...then I wount eighder....off course not...I will not leave any part of me behind...wow....Now I know how to focus, thanks

I want to add here, one of my parts come in a dream not so many days...as a small child....and I took her with me and I was so exhausted after this dream and it has continued the drained feeling, but this night I had a dream where my boy friend asked if I am going to ask a doctor about my tiredness, yes I said...but this morning when I meditated and asked....how can I recognize a lost part when I meet it.....then I was showed the little child from this dream...so now I will start to look over my dreams again, re-read them and go back and see if I have met more fragments of my lost parts...thank you again for re-awakening me to this knowing what was just infront of my eyes but I did not understand and see it.
    Last edited by IA56; 19th September 2012 at 05:54 AM.

Hi Pauli,

I've done Moen-style imagination exercises on and off for about two years now, so I would be willing to help. I have a few questions...

- Is TA capable of OBEing or any other means of navigating other dimensions, such as this one? I don't particularly want him showing up on my doorstep if this backfires. Also, my son is autistic and tunes into other dimensions fairly regularly.

- Has TA's I/There attempted any sort of contact or rescue?

- What exactly is the plan for the PE? Send PUL?

I will try to remote view TA later today and see if I can hone in on him.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    - Is TA capable of OBEing or any other means of navigating other dimensions, such as this one? I don't particularly want him showing up on my doorstep if this backfires.
    I think the whole species of these albino aliens are more into nonphysical activity than we are.
    If any of them shows up at our backdoor I can't tell.

Maybe the TA already is preparing to reincarnate on our planet? I don't know really.

I recently asked if there was any deadline to do a PE attempt and then saw the number 2012,
    which I took as our current year.

- Has TA's I/There attempted any sort of contact or rescue?
    I don't know but guess so. Remember, I can't communicate directly with any of the
    albino aliens. They can show me things and allow me to step into their (nonphysical?)
    bodies, but all communication is through my own guides.

- What exactly is the plan for the PE? Send PUL?
    I don't know. As I said before, I almost never plan my retrievals in advance. But yes,
    sending PUL, Acceptance, Happiness, Forgiveness and other positive thoughts is what
    I get as an impression that we should do as a group.

If we are taken for a ride or expected to do other things, I have no clue.

If you want to see anything of these albinos, perhaps you could request a guide to
    help you visit the nonphysical place I call Vicky's Garden. Sometimes one or more
    aliens have been there when I visited. All of them are not albinos aliens. There have
    been other species too, very different ones, but all have 2 legs, 2 arms, 1 head.

You can view a simple picture of what the nonphysical PE area looks like below.
    The picture is not to scale, and the surroundings may also change on each new
    visit. There may for example appear garden fencing to surround the PE region.

Most of the areas in white shall be viewed as lawns, grass lands or bush regions,
    except for the interiors of the heavily framed buildings and the park pathways.

The item marked "House" is surrounded by a high dark green hedge and inside
    the hedge one version of Vicky's Garden resides. The red dot is where I've met
    most of the albino aliens in Vicky's Garden, and where a few PE sessions have
    been done.

The other areas with a yellowish center (symbolizing the energy fountain), are PE
    areas on sessions with more participants.

On sessions with more people the thick high hedge is gone and replaced by a
    much lower and not so continuously kept hedge, which is marked "low hedge"
    in the picture. At times the low hedge can be completely gone and replaced
    by the park surroundings.

The dashed black lines at the lower right part of the picture mark that there is
    a hill at that area and behind the hill, the two alien greys were first seen by me,
    one which I named A Edvin.

The waltz ballroom shall not be viewed as part of the setting, but rather
    as a place we temporarily can move to, to start the energy flow going.
    For example by dancing in the PE circle.

Hi Pauli,

I took a look at TA yesterday. From what I could gather, he was put into a catatonic state by his peers because they aren't sure what to do with him. I got the impression that the death penalty had long since been abolished and that TA's level of "evil" was unheard of in the albino society.

TA also had these frozen red eyes that gave me goosebumps and scared the hell out of me. I also saw him holding what looked like a lolipop-- could this mean TA is a child???? Definitely not a pleasant entity.

I took a look at TA yesterday. From what I could gather, he was put into a catatonic state by his peers because they aren't sure what to do with him. I got the impression that the death penalty had long since been abolished and that TA's level of "evil" was unheard of in the albino society.
    I've gotten similar impressions and been thinking something along those lines too.

TA also had these frozen red eyes that gave me goosebumps and scared the hell out of me. I also saw him holding what looked like a lolipop-- could this mean TA is a child???? Definitely not a pleasant entity.
    I don't know if it's an adult or child in its present form, but it's very unpleasant, yes.

Did you get any more feelings related to the lolipop? It could mean a lot more than
    just being a child. Maybe it views its next incarnation (on Earth?) as a mere lolipop?

Or could the lolipop be a kind of treat, a sweet which makes the TA more cooperative
    in its present state within Focus 22?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3