Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some quick stimulation?

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Some quick stimulation?

Hi everyone, today, i was reading a slide about muscles in the body as studying(i'm a medical student), ad i came across with some informations. There are 3 of them i'll tell here:
    1.Striated muscles arre rich of blood vessels and their contraction sensds the blood in the veins to the heart.
    2.Striated muscles generates about %85 of the heat the body needs.
    3.Shivering in cold weather is caused by the contraction of the striated muscles(again) generating extra heat.
    Judging by these informations, i decided to take a break and do some tactile imagining of contracting every single muscle in my body-not realy contracting them of course. Suddenly i felt all my body stimulating and in seconds i started to sweat. Well, it's easy for me to sweat(more than 1.85 height-some say over 1.90 i don't know but- and around 113kg's weight) but it wasn't that quick before, not even in a summer night and i did it in the night. So i'm wondering... what the heck was that? Please try it on your own and post a reply about it.
    P.S. Please excuse my misspellings if there is any. I had to correct many of those because i'm a bit sleepy.
    Last edited by TheSingular; 18th September 2012 at 06:23 AM.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Some quick stimulation?

You mean instead of contracting the muscles you 'tactilely' induced the sensation and it caused heat?
    I don't know exactly what it was (generated some sort of parasympathetic response?) but it sounds like it was awesome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes, you are right, that is exactly what I mean. And it was the fastest and most intensive heat wave I've ever had. I'll do that again soon.
    P.S: Later last night I tried that again and that feeling was less intensive and I sweated again, but this time, with the help of a quilt.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Live well and have fun!
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

a discursion from the topic but i really like your signature flzf , resonates with what im going through atm - thankyou for writing that.

You're welcome, it looks like my personal experience is starting to help other people. That made me happy.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Live well and have fun!
    TheSingular

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Today, i did that tactile contraction thing a few times, now it's not as awesome as it was yesterday, and trolled around this forum to get additional info for energy work. I found some blockages, removed them, now only one of them seems staying in place-around my brow center and above(possibly crown center) and it seems to have effect on my living too i can feel it mildly,below the 'headache' threshold(i mean it doesn't feel like a headache but if it was stronger it would be a headache). And i couldn't remove it, my own way of clearing blockages do that removing, but it just repeats. i searched the forum for it but found no threads about this.

Btw it's an interesting thing that i've found no blockages which wasn't on my neck or head.

P.S. normally i don't have that headache, but i remember doing much energy work (without knowing it is energy work) and as a result, getting this feeling. This was years ago.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Live well and have fun!
    TheSingular

Positivity ROCKS!!!

not quite what your'e doing but in the same vein for "Quick Stimulation" i'm totally totally sold out on breath of fire and spinal breathing.
    sometimes when i havent kept pace with detailed energy work that's all i do and it gets the ball rolling.

Blog Entries

Just a quick question DC, I've been doing breath of fire as part of (in the beginning) of my yoga, and I find that I can't go 'very' fast- probably two breaths a 'mississipi' second. How fast can you do it and maintain the ability to keep going? Just curious, not sure if there is a 'right' or 'wrong' about this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

There are some variations , so i'm not really sure how your'e doing it (so that pace or keeping of it is an issue) , but the quintessence of it reckon are forceful staccato expirations , the person who taught it to me said to imagine "an angry bull snorting" (i wasn't taught of it in person).The basic version in itself is fine i guess but that catch is that only with serious downtime overtime keeps the "bellows" motion going to make up the sustained stamina for it so one can devote longer time to it in successive repetitions (makes you dizzy in the start and the oxygenation dynamics within the brain change) , really like gym that way the more you practice the more muscle you build.
    I just wasn't getting the bang out of my buck (for supposedly the jewel of energetics this is pretty bogus) , so here's what i do ,it's the version i took from the kundalini fire-breath and tweaked (this is version where precision take precedence over speed)
    Take in a long even breath that is comfortable to hold in.
    During the inhale gently let the abdominals and lower solar plexus swell out to their natural curvature of protrusion.
    Feel the aerial energy settle well down into the lower gut or as low as you can go , the coccygeal plexus is the sweet spot.
    Quickly suck the belly in and feel the musculature thrash/push back the the air out in a forced , fast jet-like expulsion.
    Coincide precisely the abdominal muscles contracting against the spine to feel the sensation of an "upward rising" as the air expires outward.
    When repeating the cycle be sure to sure start from the "up" face/nose/lungs then go "outward" gut/belly/ventral then "inward" gentalia/coccyx/lowerback and the back upwards from the spine and out the sahasrara , to keep the spherical motion going just keep the gist of starting the circle from the front.

This version encorporates breathing , ventilation , energetic circulation , lock release and spinal work in a singular excerise.

Quote Originally Posted by flzf View Post
    I found some blockages, removed them, now only one of them seems staying in place-around my brow center and above(possibly crown center) and it seems to have effect on my living too i can feel it mildly,below the 'headache' threshold(i mean it doesn't feel like a headache but if it was stronger it would be a headache). And i couldn't remove it, my own way of clearing blockages do that removing, but it just repeats.
    That feeling turned out be be just a cconsequence of sleeping a bit less than normal. It's gone today.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Live well and have fun!
    TheSingular

Positivity ROCKS!!!