Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
There are some variations , so i'm not really sure how your'e doing it (so that pace or keeping of it is an issue) , but the quintessence of it reckon are forceful staccato expirations , the person who taught it to me said to imagine "an angry bull snorting" (i wasn't taught of it in person).The basic version in itself is fine i guess but that catch is that only with serious downtime overtime keeps the "bellows" motion going to make up the sustained stamina for it so one can devote longer time to it in successive repetitions (makes you dizzy in the start and the oxygenation dynamics within the brain change) , really like gym that way the more you practice the more muscle you build.
I just wasn't getting the bang out of my buck (for supposedly the jewel of energetics this is pretty bogus) , so here's what i do ,it's the version i took from the kundalini fire-breath and tweaked (this is version where precision take precedence over speed)
Take in a long even breath that is comfortable to hold in.
During the inhale gently let the abdominals and lower solar plexus swell out to their natural curvature of protrusion.
Feel the aerial energy settle well down into the lower gut or as low as you can go , the coccygeal plexus is the sweet spot.
Quickly suck the belly in and feel the musculature thrash/push back the the air out in a forced , fast jet-like expulsion.
Coincide precisely the abdominal muscles contracting against the spine to feel the sensation of an "upward rising" as the air expires outward.
When repeating the cycle be sure to sure start from the "up" face/nose/lungs then go "outward" gut/belly/ventral then "inward" gentalia/coccyx/lowerback and the back upwards from the spine and out the sahasrara , to keep the spherical motion going just keep the gist of starting the circle from the front.

This version encorporates breathing , ventilation , energetic circulation , lock release and spinal work in a singular excerise.
Sounds about right. I do it in the beginning of my yoga workout, and it energizes me. But I always worry I'm doing it too slow.