Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jesus Christ is ‘creative transformation’

IA56 Guest

Re: Jesus Christ is ‘creative transformation’

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Muslims consider that the Christian interpretation of God and the Jewish interpretation of God are all interpretations of Allah, yes. Jews and Christians don't always see it that way, though. In fact, Mulsims trace their ancestry to Abraham, the same as Jews do, though the descent is not from Issac but from Ishmael, the child Abraham had with his wife's maid (which the wife initiated because she couldn't have children, or so she thought....).

My view is that God is everything, all the time. Think of it like the sky. If you hold up a piece of paper with a Yahweh-shaped hole in it, you see, through the hole, the sky (God). If you hold up a Jesus-shaped opening, you see the sky through Jesus. If you hold up any shape or design or filter, you still see the sky, you still see God. But, hey, I'm a heretic.
    Haha...you are right....the Sky does not have anything with this world to do...but Jesus and Allah has...haha...so they are the one´s who are wretched/mad at us...not the infinity......so this is why the bible can be taken so litterally..but still it has nothing to do with the Sky you are talking also about as I name infinity......and all and everyone are happy in theire own way to view the world....haha....

Cheers as some of you use to say

Blog Entries

Hi Y'all. Just enjoying this thread.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Is this 'creative transformation' concept in your view the same as the concept of "Christ Consciousness" which I very often hear being talked about in esoteric (or new age) circles? There are even CC-meditations and all that. It is similar to other mystic traditions. I'm not a Wiki-fan , but here we go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_consciousness
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

WoW..never read about Wiki about this...I got exhausted only to see so many explanations there are...huh!! Everyone should find something to hung on to ....I understand now more why I read so little, or was said that I do not have to read, this explanes it totally to me...haha...I am on very joyful mode today, and only want to laugh at everything...haha...sorry, not meant to offend anyone....

Blog Entries

I noticed how in the Wiki article they made 'collective consciousness' a subset of philosophy and not of psychology. Not biased at all, are they?[/sarcasm]
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Is this 'creative transformation' concept in your view the same as the concept of "Christ Consciousness" which I very often hear being talked about in esoteric (or new age) circles?
    Probably. But the article I linked to was about the work of a theologist, so there's that framework around it.

Personally, I don't put much stock in labels. I agree that the whole notion of transformation is really at the heart of what Jesus was trying to convey. That's mostly been lost in Orthodox Christianity and its many offshoots, in my opinion, where the emphasis is put on how you act rather than who you are. You're supposed to "act like Christ" rather than "being Christ". It's a real shame, because it's a brilliant message, and one I've found to be entirely and completely valid (and I had the experience before I knew about the transformation message; only recognised it in retrospect).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    That's mostly been lost in Orthodox Christianity and its many offshoots, in my opinion, where the emphasis is put on how you act rather than who you are. You're supposed to "act like Christ" rather than "being Christ".
    I know from statements and some discussions with some Christians that there is even a weaker form of interpretations among many believers who range from orthodox views to the level of fundamentalist / literalist: It's just about the club membership.

Hence I'd conclude and summarise tentatively these 3 levels (applies maybe to all religions):

"follow Christ" = fundamentalist (membership level, includes "being saved by confession of faith")
    "act like Christ" = orthodox (deeds level, 'karmic' level)
    "be(come) (like) Christ" = mystic (being level / transformative level)

makes sense?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Has anyone here (other than me) read The Spiritual Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe by Paul Rademacher (sp)? I believe that the author is now the president over at The Monroe Institute, but this book chronicles his going to seminary, becoming a pastor, leaving the ministry after discovering TMI, etc. He has some very interesting views on the teachings of Jesus and the archetypal Eden story. Very similar to Eckhart Tolle.

As someone who was raised as a "good Christian" and read the Bible cover to cover many times, I found it enlightening.

IA56 Guest

No I have not read about The Spiritual Hitchiker´s Guide by Paul Rademacher....He is not any longer the president of the Monroe Institute it is a women president today. It was Paul who guided me to Robert Bruce and to this comunity, I did email with him for short period telling him about my experiences and he did help me find RB.

I have experienced the power of faith....when I was abused in 1980-81 I had to put all my faith in him the abuser, and I was asked several times (my higher self) who I do believe in, and I always answered P...so they had to educate me about our indestructable core and take my fear away so I dared to put an end to the abuse...I asked also why they(my higher self and other helpers) do not take away this abuser, they told me that it does not work that way, they do educate me and booster my strength so I am able to do the work by my self but they can not interfere by theire hand´s so to speak.

Later when I met who called him Shaman I was invaded by all kind of spirits some of them I could see some was only like energy dots and sound like cricets when they comunicated with each others.....at this time I found Jesus to be very powerful allied ..the words of him come to me....they who dares to touch and harm the small one´s will be answering to him...even all hair is counted on your head, so valuble you are to our father in heaven..The Shaman told me that I do not ever have to say sorry or to forgive anyone, I got answere here too from a spirit who come purple/violet colore with gold strings in...and IT said...you shall forgive all the way to infinity.....Now I also remembered me drawing pentagrams those what RB has taught for protection.I was like 9 yrs old when drawing these pentagrams for protection...

What I am trying to say here is to give the honor to them who is worth to be honored....and I found all our saint´s, prohets etc to have done very good work trying to give the directions how to reach back home to infinity.

Please tell about the book you talk here about, I would appreachiate it very much, thank you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I know from statements and some discussions with some Christians that there is even a weaker form of interpretations among many believers who range from orthodox views to the level of fundamentalist / literalist: It's just about the club membership.
    Indeed. My mother was always more about the social aspect of being part of the club than about really communing with God. It's part of what made me eventually become entirely non-religious, or, rather, omni-religious.

I like your breakdown of belief/faith. I think it works for pretty much all religions, too.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.