Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: HYLOZOICS: Warning: Upsetting material

Blog Entries

Re: HYLOZOICS: Warning: Upsetting material

Jewish people live in the state of Israel. They either have or don't have the right to exist. The rest is philosophical. If this thread becomes 'about the merits or countermerits of holocaust denial', I will lock it.
    Admin warning.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 24th September 2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Admin warning
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

I am sorry to say things badly. Off course E v e r y o n e has right to exist. If some need protection it is the jews, bless them always in all ways.

Blog Entries

Let's just stay away from politics and religion, ok?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Absolutly!!

Blog Entries

IA56, I understand what you're saying. I, too, am very aware of a very large, horrible, extremely painful pool of horror surrounding the concentration camps and what happened in them. It's like a large, unhealed wound in the collective unconscious, and some of us are acutely aware of it. I have been since I was about 12 or 13 (puberty, when I came into many of my non-physical abilities and senses). Like you, I pick up that there were atrocities and horrors committed that are not documented, because the records were destroyed or because they were so unspeakable they were never documented at all. I don't know what they all were. I can guess at some of them, but I prefer not to. The pain and horror of it draws me in too easily.

I can never feel comfortable reading or watching documentaries on WWII because of this. When I get too close to the events, I feel the pain and horror and anguish, and it overwhelms me fairly quickly.

I understand what you're saying, and what you're sensing. I know you're not denying anything, or saying atrocities didn't happen. Rather the opposite. You're tapping in to the pool of horror and sensing that even more atrocities happened than people commonly know. I get it.

As for how people can do this, I don't know. I've never understood it. Some of them probably felt they were doing something that would ultimately be for the greater good (it's sick and twisted, but they probably did think it). Some pretended not to recognise just how horrible it was and made excuses for their own participation (they were "just following orders"). Some were genuinely evil, or psychopathic, or both. I have some deeper thoughts on the matter, and it's nothing that hasn't been said or written before, having to do with the All and the One, but that's a topic for some other thread and some other day.

I just wanted you to know: I understand.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    IA56, I understand what you're saying. I, too, am very aware of a very large, horrible, extremely painful pool of horror surrounding the concentration camps and what happened in them. It's like a large, unhealed wound in the collective unconscious, and some of us are acutely aware of it. I have been since I was about 12 or 13 (puberty, when I came into many of my non-physical abilities and senses). Like you, I pick up that there were atrocities and horrors committed that are not documented, because the records were destroyed or because they were so unspeakable they were never documented at all. I don't know what they all were. I can guess at some of them, but I prefer not to. The pain and horror of it draws me in too easily.

I can never feel comfortable reading or watching documentaries on WWII because of this. When I get too close to the events, I feel the pain and horror and anguish, and it overwhelms me fairly quickly.

I understand what you're saying, and what you're sensing. I know you're not denying anything, or saying atrocities didn't happen. Rather the opposite. You're tapping in to the pool of horror and sensing that even more atrocities happened than people commonly know. I get it.

As for how people can do this, I don't know. I've never understood it. Some of them probably felt they were doing something that would ultimately be for the greater good (it's sick and twisted, but they probably did think it). Some pretended not to recognise just how horrible it was and made excuses for their own participation (they were "just following orders"). Some were genuinely evil, or psychopathic, or both. I have some deeper thoughts on the matter, and it's nothing that hasn't been said or written before, having to do with the All and the One, but that's a topic for some other thread and some other day.

I just wanted you to know: I understand.
    Bless you.

OK, that makes sense - thank you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4