Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HYLOZOICS: Warning: Upsetting material

Exclamation HYLOZOICS: Warning: Upsetting material

I have found the material this site to be very valuable:

http://www.hylozoik.se/english/english.htm
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 23rd September 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Added warning

Blog Entries

Re: HYLOZOICS

Awesome! Thanks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Maybe you should be aware that he is highly controversial in Sweden, for example:

"Men han nämner inte att översättningen gjorts av Lars Adelskogh som leder den teosofiska, antisemitiska sekten "Institutet för hylozoiska studier" i Skövde. Inte heller att Adelskogh är chefredaktör för den antisemitiska new age-tidskriften Nexus med tydliga kopplingar till amerikansk extremhöger."

(In English: "But he does not mention that the translation is made ​​by Lars Adelskogh, leading theosophical, anti-Semitic sect "Institute for hylozoic studies" in Skövde.
    Neither that Adelskogh is editor of the anti-Semitic New Age magazine Nexus with clear links to the American extreme right.
    ")

---

He has also written a book where he denies the Holocaust, title is ->

En tom säck kan inte stå – Myten om "förintelsen" i gaskamrarna i Auschwitz

(Title translates to something like: An empty sack can't stand - the Myth about the "holocaust" gas chambers in Auschwitz)

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    Maybe you should be aware that he is highly controversial in Sweden, for example:

"Men han nämner inte att översättningen gjorts av Lars Adelskogh som leder den teosofiska, antisemitiska sekten "Institutet för hylozoiska studier" i Skövde. Inte heller att Adelskogh är chefredaktör för den antisemitiska new age-tidskriften Nexus med tydliga kopplingar till amerikansk extremhöger."

(In English: "But he does not mention that the translation is made ​​by Lars Adelskogh, leading theosophical, anti-Semitic sect "Institute for hylozoic studies" in Skövde.
    Neither that Adelskogh is editor of the anti-Semitic New Age magazine Nexus with clear links to the American extreme right.
    ")

---

He has also written a book where he denies the Holocaust, title is ->

En tom säck kan inte stå – Myten om "förintelsen" i gaskamrarna i Auschwitz

(Title translates to something like: An empty sack can't stand - the Myth about the "holocaust" gas chambers in Auschwitz)
    I do understand that Lars Adelskog did write the book to revele them whom he call "revisionisterna" who tries to say that holocaust did not exist....how their arguments goes...I am sorry if I missunderstand and you Paulieffect are right, but I have not read the book, but from this introduction to his book the emty sack....is where he reveles these who want to say the holocaust did not exist.....and that he is reveling the lie what the revisionistena want to spread as a truth....please correct me if I am wrong...

Blog Entries

I see what you're saying. Holy Moly.
    Or, eek!
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 20th September 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Been also on this site a while ago. Intersting for sure. And isn't this about Henry T. Laurency? Adelskogh is just the translator (so I assume he will not have edited something). The esoteric work thus stands for itself and is by another author.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I do understand that Lars Adelskog did write the book to revele them whom he call "revisionisterna" who tries to say that holocaust did not exist....how their arguments goes...I am sorry if I missunderstand and you Paulieffect are right, but I have not read the book, but from this introduction to his book the emty sack....is where he reveles these who want to say the holocaust did not exist.....and that he is reveling the lie what the revisionistena want to spread as a truth....please correct me if I am wrong...
    I'm afraid that the opposite is in effect. My impression is that Adelskogh says that the Holocaust is
    fake, and in Swedish Wikipedia he is called a "förintelserevisionist". You can also read that Adelskogh
    had to quit from "Axevalla folkhögskola" since Göteborgs-Posten noticed his article with the title:
    "Is EU a Jew thing?"

You can read something about his book in Swedish Metapedia, a white-power web site, where his
    book is mentioned. But be sure to also read what Wikipedia writes about Metapedia.

IA56 Guest

HUH...it is a chatastrof...This evilness makes me sick.

EEEEEK, I did NOT know this! I have just read the first free e-book & found it much clearer than Theosophy, thought I was on to something great.

Thanks for the clarification, & just to be clear: I do not support ANY form of nationalism, isolationism, racism, or speciesism.

It seems so odd, as he clearly speaks out for unity of all. . . .& for eg., here he refers to the tyranny that would have resulted had Hitler been able to carry out his plans (marked with a 7):
    http://www.laurency.com/KVe/kr3.pdf

I am clearly going to have to do some more research into this man & will post updates if I find anything of value. Can anyone point to exact passages where he makes anti-semitic remarks, please?

Quote Originally Posted by sono2 View Post
    I am clearly going to have to do some more research into this man & will post updates if I find anything of value. Can anyone point to exact passages where he makes anti-semitic remarks, please?
    Again my point from above: Pauli referred ONLY to the translator, the works translated is another author also from another time. I would assume they both are not connected because the translations from Swedish into English occurred obviously long after the death of Mr Laurency. So it is a kind of "takeover" or appropriation. If for example Gandhi's writings (if he had some) would later have been translated by a Nazi into English, would you then start to blame Gandhi? You cannot blame the late Mr Laurency for it unless we find sth of clearly racist or whatever content in his work itself (and then - in all fairness to the late author - we would still need to find out by comparison with the Swedish original if the "nazi" translator possibly interpreted and edited it according to his worldview).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast