Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HYLOZOICS: Warning: Upsetting material

Re: HYLOZOICS

Maybe... Just maybe I would do at least something to check the correctness of a translation.

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    Maybe... Just maybe I would do at least something to check the correctness of a translation.
    I doubt that babelfish or googletranslate might do the job sufficiently, however there might be Swedish courses offered even online, so let's enrol everybody for a course and meet here again after a few years of training and do the comparison then together, line by line, paragraph by paragraph, chapter by chapter, article by article, book by book
    This collector of useless clutter.

I was not thinking on my own personal one-liner translations.

IA56 Guest

I have emailed Lars Adelskog and he have given me a link to read his book free online, I will do that, and make up my own mind what is his message....

IA56 Guest

I have now read the book of Lars Adelskog...OMG!!..This is a very good book where you can see the uggliness of our world...How propaganda is used so the truth is in no way to be discovered....
    Lars is only giving all the detalies from other material such as from trials and from investigatins of arkeolog diggins..he have put to geather all kind of evidence for all to see for them selfs...that the way the holocost is said to be happened is not possible when looking at the evidences.....
    I my oppinion Lars have done very hard work to put togeather all this, and the question in my mind is raised ...what did happen...the obvious is that something very very horrible did take place, and in my feeling much more horrible than that the people was "gased" to death...I think something much much more wors did happend...and it is made in such confusious way that the truth will never be reveled.....I do cry from my deepest depts....WHY are humans this cruel???...When does it change??..What must be done that all and everyone will develope more love and compassion and empathy instead of hate???

OMG!!..Please help us NOW!!!!

how can anything get "more" horrible? what is more horrible than organised mass murder?

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    how can anything get "more" horrible? what is more horrible than organised mass murder?
    To not tell the truth of how it all happened, that is so horrible to lie and temper with evidence, or haft to temper with evidence when the real evidence is destroyed....so that no-one ever will know the whole truth...this is so horrible and because of this mass murder can happen infront of our eyes....!!

There were also a lot of human experiments of all kinds with the victims. Is that what you mean?

There are several problems with Adelskoghs book. His sources are sometimes well
    known Holocaust-deniers, like the American Frederick Leuchter (jawohl!), an expert
    in execution technology.

Frederick Leuchter has had a successful business in selling equipment to execute people
    in American prisons. He claims that his equipment has proven to be very reliable.

Leuchter also claims that his execution equipment is very "humanitarian". One opponent
    says that Leuchter's execution equipment doesn't immediately kill the convicted murder,
    but the death-injection just paralyzes the prison victim in terror for several minutes
    and prevents the murder from screaming before death occurs.

F Leuchter has also written the so called Leuchter-report which denies the gas chambers.

Adelskogh refers to the so called Leuchter-report, which claims that there was no gassing
    in the gas chambers by chemical analysis. What Adelskogh doesn't mention in his book, is
    that Leuchter made the chemical analysis several years after the Holocaust on a gas chamber
    which was a replica, meaning that it wasn't built until after the World War II. *ding*

IA56 Guest

Yes that was what I clearly did understand from Adelskogs book, that the evidence where falsited with, just to give the idea of that there where never a gas murderer...and that it is possible with falsly evidence create what you want, when the real evidences are destroyed, people are payed off to say things what is not true.....so when I read the book the full picture of our world did bee clearly seen....We are poorly protected by law when evidens can be created falsly, people lie, and so forth....

I am in shame to be part of this kind of humantiy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast