Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HYLOZOICS: Warning: Upsetting material

IA56 Guest

Re: HYLOZOICS

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    There were also a lot of human experiments of all kinds with the victims. Is that what you mean?
    Yes I am sure it is what also did happend....crying.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes that was what I clearly did understand from Adelskogs book, that the evidence where falsited with, just to give the idea of that there where never a gas murderer...
    still confusing, so he is not a holocaust denier and rather argues against the ones denying the gas chambers were used for mass murder? but what exactly is so NEW about all this then making you cry now since these are all facts also of the official versions we are taught about history? or is it you've never heard about the concentration camps and holocaust before?
    This collector of useless clutter.

...and that it is possible with falsly evidence create what you want, when the real evidences are destroyed, people are payed off to say things what is not true...
    Well, ze Nazis put in some effort to blow up the gas chambers before the Allied forces
    entered the concentration camps. What we could ask us is why the Nazis put effort
    into destroying some of those gas chambers if they only were "shower houses" or
    "living quarters"?

Several photos of the buildings were preserved though (taken by the Nazis themselves)
    and anyone could ask why in the world those buildings needed to have such tall
    chimneys, while regular buildings only have chimneys on the top of 1 meter high?

The Swedish Skalman site (with sketches and descriptions in Swedish if you scroll down)
    Ruins of Krema IV (actually destroyed by the concentration camp inmates, not by the Nazis)
    One French Site (describing Krema IV, the same building as depicted in Adelskogh's book)

IA56 Guest

still confusing, so he is not a holocaust denier and rather argues against the ones denying the gas chambers were used for mass murder? but what exactly is so NEW about all this then making you cry now since these are all facts also of the official versions we are taught about history? or is it you've never heard about the concentration camps and holocaust before?
    yes confusing it is....no he do not deny the holocost but the evidence what he found does say something else and question araises....what did happen and how??
    This whole thing is so confusing, I am sure that the test what they took was not from the original buildings and therefore they show wrong evidence, evidence that the gasing couldn´t happend in that buildings....
    I cry that will this ever end.....is this a way to keep people looking at wrong direction so the evilness can continue ??

yes confusing it is....no he do not deny the holocost but the evidence what he found does say something else and question araises....what did happen and how??
    This whole thing is so confusing, I am sure that the test what they took was not from the original buildings and therefore they show wrong evidence, evidence that the gasing couldn´t happend in that buildings....
    I cry that will this ever end.....is this a way to keep people looking at wrong direction so the evilness can continue ??
    Then please don't keep us in the dark any longer. Could you tell us in a few short sentences what his hypothesis is about what "really" might have happened with/in the gas chambers? I'd be interested about his theory now.

IA56 Guest

Then please don't keep us in the dark any longer. Could you tell us in a few short sentences what his hypothesis is about what "really" might have happened with/in the gas chambers? I'd be interested about his theory now.

It is impossible to tell what happened...massmurder did happen.

Adelskog does believe that Jew´s does use holocost for etnical cleaning in Palestina and for political issues....

For me the book of Adelskog is a very clear evidence how evil humans are...

I did have in 1994 a vision where it was showed to me how the bordes in Gaza did change, I did not dare to look, it continued everytime I opened my eyes but I screemed....I do not want to see, I do not want to know...but as it seams now, I am forced to see...why are you showing me this I asked the vision...what can I do??..I do not know still....

by this conversation.....in 1981 I did connect to the holocost horror....I am not able to forget it ever...

no he do not deny the holocost ...
    He does.

At page 85 in his book, he writes:
    "Det obeskurna fotografiet ger ett annat intryck. Personerna längst till höger förefaller huka i
    skydd bakom det smala föremålet, och soldaten verkar sikta mot ett mål längre i fjärran.
    Kvinnan mellan soldaten och gruppen hukande ger ett mycket konstigt intryck. Hennes
    kropp (ansikte, hals och ben) befinner sig inte i skugga, medan soldatens gör det, och hennes
    huvud är minst 20 procent större än soldatens. Sannolikt är kvinnan senare inlagd i foto-
    grafiet."

Translation:
    "The uncropped photo gives a different impression. The persons to the far right seem crouching in
    protection behind the slim item, and the soldier seems to aim at a target farther in the distance.
    The woman between the soldier and the group crouching emits a very strange impression. Her
    body (face, neck and legs) are not in the shadow, while the soldier's do, and her
    head is at least 20 % bigger than the soldier's. Most likely the woman has been later added to the photo."

The original photo looks like this, pay attention to the two additional rifles to the left
    and the body at the feet of the soldier (I added the copyright text at the bottom):

German policemen aiming at Jews from Ivangorod who have just finished digging their own graves. 1942. Ivangorod, Ukraine. Photographer unknown. © USHMM, courtesy of Jerzy Tomaszewski. Copyright: agency agreement. All rights reserved. This photograph was found by members of the Polish army (Polish Home Army) inside a letter written by a German soldier. The Polish army kept an eye on post being sent from the East which went through Warsaw's central Post office. Letters and photographs which seemed interesting were copied and sent to the exiled Polish government. The German inscription on the back of the original photograph reads: Ukraine, 1942, Aktion against the Jews, Ivangorod.

It is impossible to tell what happened...massmurder did happen.
    So actually, from your own words, I must conclude that he doesn't tell us in his book anything at all, at least not anything NEW. It's just the known fact that people there were mass murdered, and if not in gas chambers then probably shot (there were definitely mass shootings before they had built the camps/chambers), or tortured or starved to death - in the end, does it matter "how" they were killed? The atrocities certainly happened, I think there is enough documentation on this.

Adelskog does believe that Jew´s does use holocost for etnical cleaning in Palestina and for political issues....
    This is another controversial issue, certainly highly topic today regarding current world affairs. There are even Jewish people who claim this. E.g. Norman Finkelstein wrote some books about this topic, such as this one. But he does not deny the holocaust at all, he even lost his own family in concentration camps. He just does not agree with today's policy of the Israeli state, esp. with regard to the Palestinans (haven't read his book, just seen a film with him on Youtube). So it's the same view as Adelskog's on this matter, but he is far form denying the holocaust or being antisemite or nazi, while Adelskog maybe does (if not outrightly denying he's at least downplaying it?).

Re: HYLOZOICS: Warning: Upsetting material

The picture above, where the Nazi/German police/soldier/Einsatzgruppe "siegheil"/whatever,
    aims a rifle in direction of a woman & child, which Adelskogh speculates is fake, can be found
    at better resolution of the German Wikipedia (photo - enlargable).

A short background:
    My impression is that it wasn't exaclty clear what was the police and what were actual soliders in
    the old Nazi country. The Wikipedia page is titled "Einsatzgruppen der Sicherheitspolizei und des SD",
    where SD is short for "Sicherheitsdienst" (Security Service). To me the "police force" seemed to
    consist of paramilitary units and death squads, who could do things outside any regular law, like
    shooting people on the streets.

Anyway, Adelskogh's argumentation is disturbing. He gives very little background to the cropped images
    he presents (I had to search the internet to find the source). The pictures Adelskogh presents may
    have been altered, as the woman's face seems to have a brighter shade then in the photos I've
    found on the net, which may make her head seem bigger, "20 %" as Adelskogh writes.

So I wonder from what source Adelskogh found his cropped photos.

Also, if the soldier is aiming at something in the far distance, it would seem rather dangerous
    to allow the woman and crouching persons to be in front of him, which Adelskogh merely
    brushes away with stating that the woman has been added to the picture later.

Also, the body at the feet of the soldier isn't mentioned by Adelskogh.

Why the persons to the right are crouching, but the soldier is not taking cover, is not explained
    either by Adelskogh. Clearly those persons can't get any "protection" from the slim item at the right.

Further, Adelskogh doesn't explain why there is a spade at the right-most part of the picture.

My impression of Adelskogh's book is that he either refers to other Holocasut deniers (who lies),
    speculates without any solid background, igonore facts or presents more lies.

The picture of the "Einstazgruppe soldier" is just one example.

Some other examples are so strange that I can't believe them. Adelskogh for example cites
    Holocaust deniers, who claim that there are "no witnesses" of the gassing.

Adelskogh also states that there are no openings in the roof of Krema IV (see my post above
    with pictures of the building), to insert poison gas Zyklon B. Well, on several of the "blue prints"
    of the Nazis' of Krema IV there are openings at the top walls. The walls of the building seems to
    be 6 meter high and I've found various labels like "einwurfladen/einwurfluken/einwurföffnung".

The amount of Holocaust deniers quoted by Adelskogh and his lack of any critical examination,
    makes me view him as a Holocaust denier too.

As a side note: Some Holocaust deniers have realized that it is problematic that on some of the
    Nazis' blue prints of the building there are mentioned "Zyklon B throw-in-openings", so called
    "Zyklon B Einwurföffnung". The Holocaust deniers explain that by saying the Krema IV building
    was a "cooling room for food" so it had to be desinfected from time to time by the use of the
    "insecticide" Zyklon B. Hmmm... Maybe we should also notice that the name of the building,
    "Krema IV" is short for "Crematory 4", which Adelskogh explains away by saying that a lot of
    the concentration camp prisoners died a natural death and their bodies had to be removed to
    avoid diseases to spread. You believe it?

IA56 Guest

So actually, from your own words, I must conclude that he doesn't tell us in his book anything at all, at least not anything NEW. It's just the known fact that people there were mass murdered, and if not in gas chambers then probably shot (there were definitely mass shootings before they had built the camps/chambers), or tortured or starved to death - in the end, does it matter "how" they were killed? The atrocities certainly happened, I think there is enough documentation on this.

Yes, I think nothing new, only to point out falsly evidences and I am sure both sides does this, unfortunately, and this makes me so sad about our world that we do anything to collect points and in falsy way try to win ....so sad.

This is another controversial issue, certainly highly topic today regarding current world affairs. There are even Jewish people who claim this. E.g. Norman Finkelstein wrote some books about this topic, such as this one. But he does not deny the holocaust at all, he even lost his own family in concentration camps. He just does not agree with today's policy of the Israeli state, esp. with regard to the Palestinans (haven't read his book, just seen a film with him on Youtube). So it's the same view as Adelskog's on this matter, but he is far form denying the holocaust or being antisemite or nazi, while Adelskog maybe does (if not outrightly denying he's at least downplaying it?).
    I did only use Adelskogs own words what he wrote to me in a email.

Now I have a question and I hope this will not be missunderstood.....Why does Jews want Jerusalem for them selfs...is this some kind of compensation or even Godly promissed??...If Godly promiss...is it sure it is an earthly country??...Why not symbolical...Is it not our drive to become...and practis and live and practis...unconditional LOVE ...be friend with all and each no matter of etchinal backgound or religious point of view??...Stop all kind of war and start to live in peace all groups, why are we in different groups??..I do not understand...we all are humans, right??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast