Thread: My first step to lucid(even if unintentional)

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Wink My first step to lucid(even if unintentional)

Hey folks, I've seen a dream today and managed to realize that i was in a dream. And in 1 sec, i woke up. The dream was a very absurd oe, theming a technological advanced age, i don't know when. I found myself in a room in my so called home in the dream, i was talking to 2 people. they weren't calling me by my name by something else starting with E(Emir or Emre i guess, and not very important i think). I realized i retired from some job i don't know. Than i got some money, and went out. I was in an old looking apartment, and there were a lot of people in it on the stairs. Walls and railings were green,floor was cement grey. I i started to go down, as i was going down quickly i was also counting the floors i was going down. When i reached the ground floor, which was very quick, my counting was 237(D'oh). Than i went out. there were a few transportation devices out there. one of them was like a tank's gun turret. And another weird one looking like a flat board triple in length and almost tenfold in width of a surfboard with some iron reverse-U-shaped feet holders in the back zone. and a motor in the center. And a big paper piece i saw on it said 66 Mark(or Marks if i have to write it English). I got aboard on it and it slowly took off and started moving. At a point, a man suddenly appeared on the board, asking me 5 marks. i gave him what he wanted and he inserted them to the transport. The ext time i looked at him, he was gone. Than i arrived to a big(20m diameter) circular shaped platform and transport landed on it as i realized it's a station for the transport. In seconds, the transport took of again and started to go very roughly. If that wasn't a dream, i was off to the ground in only one second. As i was trying to not to fall, i moved from station to station, by a crazy traveling transport. Rougher than the 5D or 6D train ride theaters i can say. As i finally reached a big, technological looking building, the transport landed. I got off, walked through the door, started to look around. The building turned out to be a giant arcade center as i walked furter into it. Than i arrived to a desk, with a cashier woman. As i apporach to the desk, she said "Want to buy coins?". Than i saw the piece of paper with the writing "1 Coin 4 marks", decided it's too expensive, and said "Nah, I'll just look around". ı left the table and went to take a look on the arcade machines. When i saw the video games on them i thought(that's the point my conscious mind takes place of my dream mind) "Hey, games shouldn't be like this with that technology. I'm dreaming, I'm in a dream.".
    Everything went dark instantly and in just one second, i felt myself quickly waking up and at the end of that one second, i opened my eyes, completely awake.
    This is my first dream which i realized it's a dream before waking up. And the dream was weird, my reality check was weird, so the whole experience was weird. lol.
    P.S. i wasn't trying something like having a lucid dream or trying to find out that i'm dreaming. That's weird too
    Last edited by TheSingular; 23rd September 2012 at 12:12 PM.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: My first step to lucid(even if unintentional)

Are you doing any other work to promote awareness? When we focus on becoming aware we often become aware in places and in times we don't expect or didn't plan on. Pretty fun thought, right? Get in a dream or OBE for a good long time and watch your entire definition of reality go on its side.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Are you doing any other work to promote awareness?
    I do energy work(both stimulating and trying to use it), a bit meditation, and sometimes OBE trials(so far i failed only).
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    When we focus on becoming aware we often become aware in places and in times we don't expect or didn't plan on. Pretty fun thought, right? Get in a dream or OBE for a good long time and watch your entire definition of reality go on its side.
    It looks like it's fun. Well, i won't deny my dream was fun(at least for me).

And today i saw another dream. But in the middle of it, my mom woke me up and i couldn't stop myself from forgetting it. And another one joins to the dreams i forgot this way. Snap.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Blog Entries

I also want to know how to stay longer in a/the lucid dream/Astral realm as I only have had short experiences myself. I do think that Energy work and more time in the astral/lucid dream environment makes you have more vivid and longer experiences because your developing those bodies. But other than that what can we do to make it longer (I know many say energy raising, but I know this one already).

Blog Entries

What works for me, is that when I become lucid (and don't get too excited) I focus on some object or person in the background. Since flying is so common for me (I never walk in dreams, lucid or otherwise) I always regard flying as 'normal', and doesn't work as a cue for dreaming. But if I get lucid, I try to absorb myself in the environment, without letting it draw me in completely lest I lose lucidity.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Also, you can try reciting a single word methodically while in that state. For instance, repeat "up" or "one" and you'll notice your awareness in that state solidifies.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Soul, its a bit like Buhlman's affirmations then. Like reciting "Clarity now!" or "More energy now!". Something like that.

the first time I get lucid in a few seconds, is when I perceived 2 ghosts in my dream. That disturbed my dream. And I could see them in my house.

One of most common and easy step to stay longer in a lucid dream is rubbings hands together. This is the best technique ever.