Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SoulSail's Aura Images

Blog Entries

Re: SoulSail's Aura Images

I think the mushroom cloud in image 1 resolves into a guide with his arms out in image 2. Actually, that could be 3 guides. (Or it's an example of me exhibiting apophenia).
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

2. Re: SoulSail's Aura Images

Auraphotographs are based on a software, which generates the nice colors after it has been feeded with something. The products of this are not the real aura. If the software has been fed with incorrect data, the aura colors are wrong (and it is even not shure, that the software generates correct color, if the correct data was entered).

The shapes of the generated auras are nearly always incorrect, so one should not try to interpret it. the best way to interpret auraphotos is to ask the photographer with which data the software has been fed. This data is the only correct interpretation of the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by proyect_outzone View Post
    Auraphotographs are based on a software, which generates the nice colors after it has been feeded with something. The products of this are not the real aura. If the software has been fed with incorrect data, the aura colors are wrong (and it is even not shure, that the software generates correct color, if the correct data was entered).

The shapes of the generated auras are nearly always incorrect, so one should not try to interpret it. the best way to interpret auraphotos is to ask the photographer with which data the software has been fed. This data is the only correct interpretation of the photo.
    this definitely makes sense .

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Thanks for the info, outzone. I figured the "aura" was being overlayed somehow by random software input that maps to certain regions on the image as if... I'll have to get some time with this guy to chat.

However...

Something that's been puzzling me for a long time is the amount of energy in my head, especially out of the crown. In one of my earliest projections I was sort of hovering in front of a man that looked as if he were from ancient China. On his head he wore one of those wide-brimmed hats worn to protect from the sun. The hat was this brilliant, deep red. I was transfixed by it so much I neglected to consider its meaning and any implications until now. I wonder if there's a connection.

Fast forward to two months ago. I am standing in the health food store and this woman begins helping me pick out some herbs for this and that. She turns to me and starts reading my mail big time. She tells me about my herniated disc, my family history with given conditions, she even tells me to go home and make sure all my electronics are grounded because my house is letting off too many EMFs (she was right). She was spot on with many, many things. And the final words she spoke regarded how I needed to learn to close down my energy body a bit, too much from the head.

Now I don't know if the image means a single thing (though I like Beekeeper's interpretation most!), but I think the verdict is in on my energy: too much from the crown, and it's definitely got tendencies toward worry and occasional anxiety, though neither were present at the time I got my "photo" taken.

Thoughts?

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

If you feel that way, get out in nature more. Garden, swim in natural water, walk under trees. Actually, it might be worth working with non-fire elements.

You know I was at a Mind Spirit Body Festival one year with a friend when a store operator told me my whole energy body was "too open" and he could see me coming. This came straight after another store operator said, "Well, you're clearly an energy-worker, what type of healing do you do?" (I said I taught yoga). I wasn't dressed like a hippie or anything (not my look) and no one has done this to the people I've gone there with. At the time I was doing NEW and could feel and hear energy buzzing any time I focussed on my body.

I'd enjoy that ability to read people by their energy body as easily as your health food store lady.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    If you feel that way, get out in nature more. Garden, swim in natural water, walk under trees. Actually, it might be worth working with non-fire elements.
    Okay, right. I knew that...somewhere...I was just overcomplicating things as usual. Thanks!

Soul
    Know Thyself