Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Third eye night vision

Re: Third eye night vision

Yes, this is fascinating...

I have also been playing with this. Yesterday I noticed that I have two tall windows in my view, behind closed eyes. If you spread your arms wide straight from your shoulders, these windows are about where your hands will be.

These are tall windows. The width... at my right side is a bookcase about 6ft (2meters) away. The window is about as wide as 3 or 4 books. If I move my head side to side, the windows also move. The windows are quite bright and even in darkness those areas are illuminated.

This is a kind of peripheral energy vision. The windows appear to be growing.

I do all the above at a normal level of consciousness...no trance state. I just close my eyes and in a few seconds this sight is there.

I have been using affirmations to increase my clairvoyance and energy sight for about two years.

I discovered this body awareness sight (relating to my body image work) a few years back. An interesting phenomenon to say the least.

The rest of my field of vision behind closed eyes is consistent. In darkness with closed eyes I can see furniture and fittings of the room around me...but this is dim, like seeing in a room that is almost totally dark so you can only make out vague shapes of things. I can see my hands and the rest of my body, and also see other people. Living things like people, arms and hands, are a little brighter than fixtures. If I do energy work and get into an altered state, my own energy body is much clearer, sometimes incredibly detailed where I can see my skin color and hairs on my arms. I will also see energy body structures, like the big disks coming from my hands about 8ft (2.5meters) across...and big feather like blooms extending from my fingers.

This is fascinating work.

See if you have these windows. I did not really notice them until I looked.

Btw, These windows are only there if I gaze straight ahead behind closed eyes. I close my eyes and then 'widen' my eyes (that's what it feels like) and by this I mean I am 'unfocusing' my eyes.

robert

IA56 Guest

I have one time get this window opened in the third eye so I do understand what you say...but now day´s when I gaze like very far distance with closed eye´s I see happenings happen but it is like pure energy shaped people or happenings and the energy will give me a picture and I feel it, so if it is people I see then I will recognize them in real life if I meet them...mostly is still my fears or wishes I can see played up and I find this like a test where I am in my inner development, and I can tell I have not gone far ...but I am working on and to be here is very helpful...

I did get this word given to me ...measurment scale...I am now wondering if this is to use in dimensions where is no time or shape?? to navigate??

Keep in mind here that these observations I have been making are 'not' in an altered state and not during meditation. These are fully awake observations with eyes closed in dark or dimly lit room. During meditation, my 'vision' is much stronger, and often includes a viewpoint in the astral planes....like what I describe in Astral Dynamics as a 'remote eye projection'.

I do not know what 'measurement scale' would mean. Note such things and continue. You will get a lot of strange things like this through meditation and OBE and lucid dream work. Mostly they do not pan out to mean anything, although occasionally they will be very meaningful.

robert

ok so I have another discovery.

I tried this using only my "awareness hands" and I saw movement. exactly as I moved my "awareness hands" I saw it move and stop, go fast and go slow.

I like this!!
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Yes, you can see body awareness hands moving, too.

If you sleep with a partner, get them to move their hands slowly in front of you, in the dark with your eyes closed, and see if you can detect them. I find when I do this that another person, or their arm, has a slight drag effect, which looks something like the arm or person I see is one or two seconds behind where the actual arm or person is.

robert

oh oh that reminds me.

i noticed when it's dark out, especially times when i'm running. I can see a type of after image on my arms moving. my eyes are open and move my arm around and i see a bluish white after image where my arm was then it moves to where my arm is.

is that my energy body arm?
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

YEs, what you are seeing is a part of your aura. This type of view, auric sight, 'drags' behind the physical body parts a little

robert