Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My first OBE exit symptoms experience

Re: My first OBE exit symptoms experience

Well thanks for the help guys. I was really hopeful about this try tonight, but no exit yet. I started the session absolutely exhausted and was in a light trance even as i was starting my breathwork, but thats common for me. I took my trance as deep as i could, spent almost 30 mins on deepening it alone. I skipped all the visualization and just focused on feeling what i was doing, and it really seemed to help. As i was deepening the trance, i could feel a strong dissociation and feel i was far away from myself. Towards the end of my trance work, i had the feeling that id already projected. When i thought this, i did the third eye trigger and absolutely nothing happened. I was completely unable to induce any exit symptoms at all. I was reassured by this and spent nearly 45 mins trying various exit techniques. I spent a lot of time feeling myself float away but nothing happened. I tried feeling myself swim away or roll out and some other loosening techniques with no luck. The whole time i really felt like i was already out but just couldnt see. I couldnt gain sight, couldnt get the feeling my double was even inching away from the physical, anything. All i can say is that for a while i was convinced i was out but then again i may just not understand the difference in that and the feeling of total dissociation from that level of trance. I have been able to induce strong exit symptoms several times per day as well and couldnt do it tonight which was another reason i felt i was already out. I think im just gonna take a break and focus on trance and energy work for a couple of days and try again next week. Maybe i just need a break. I must say that i came out of that one really disheartened bc i thought tonight was the night, and i had some good advice to start with tonight, but oh well. Thanks again yall.

Blog Entries

Sounds like my trance sessions haha. Although I'm not toally exhausted. Better luck next time!

Blog Entries

couldnt get the feeling my double was even inching away from the physical, anything.
    You usually feel as if you're drifting, not something else drifting. Anyway, when this happens, don't roll over and go to sleep, get up and walk around. You'd be surprised.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Been having some weird dreams the past few nights and my sessions are evolving. Been dreaming of being high up in trees, on ladders, falling, but no flying. Lots of water too, like swimming and splashing. I dreamed i was dreaming, saw fire and energy flying everywhere and then i saw rippling water, reminded me of a portal, or maybe my third eye. Noise too, people shouting at me, actually a lot of shouting from people i know, calling my name and stuff. Weird stuff. Also my trance work is excellent. Inducing very deep trances really quickly and getting exit sensations without energy body loosening or exit techniques. Experienced a new sensation last night. Just deep in trance and observing my ear hiss, felt like a bomb went off all of a sudden and heard an engine revving and got the strangest pulsating whole body waves. Light heart chakra throbbing then the waves just moved down to my feet and stayed there forever. Ive been trying to get out, swim and fly and crawl and float but nothing yet. I know im close, i can feel it! I hate being a newbie, im ready to fly!

Blog Entries

It's all good news, you're definitely coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadRad View Post
    Been having some weird dreams the past few nights and my sessions are evolving. Been dreaming of being high up in trees, on ladders, falling, but no flying. Lots of water too, like swimming and splashing. I dreamed i was dreaming, saw fire and energy flying everywhere and then i saw rippling water, reminded me of a portal, or maybe my third eye. Noise too, people shouting at me, actually a lot of shouting from people i know, calling my name and stuff. Weird stuff. Also my trance work is excellent. Inducing very deep trances really quickly and getting exit sensations without energy body loosening or exit techniques. Experienced a new sensation last night. Just deep in trance and observing my ear hiss, felt like a bomb went off all of a sudden and heard an engine revving and got the strangest pulsating whole body waves. Light heart chakra throbbing then the waves just moved down to my feet and stayed there forever. Ive been trying to get out, swim and fly and crawl and float but nothing yet. I know im close, i can feel it! I hate being a newbie, im ready to fly!
    Sounds like you are experiencing the vibrational state while sleeping, that's a very good sign! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    Sounds like you are experiencing the vibrational state while sleeping, that's a very good sign! Keep up the good work.
    Hey thanks! Ya know, i sleep face down, but the past week ive been waking up laying on my back. This coincides with the weird dreams. Whats that all about? I know in MAP Robert says to reprogram yourself to sleep on your back, but i havent even tried. It just started happening on its own. Cant wait for tonights session, hope i get out and about!

Blog Entries

Where in MAP does he say that?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Where in MAP does he say that?
    CFT, you know how long it took me to reread MAP and find that? Haha! Its in week 4, page 110, 2nd paragraph.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChadRad View Post
    CFT, you know how long it took me to reread MAP and find that? Haha! Its in week 4, page 110, 2nd paragraph.
    Ok I found it. I can't say that I agree with it (He does say it's anecdotal evidence)- in my experience, anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast