Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Kundalini

DarkCloud Guest

Your Kundalini

1)What determines the amount and/or Intensity of Kundalini?
    2)Can Kundalini be described as your energy risen to its most maximum potential?

What's YOUR views on this? (I.E. not something your read or heard from Robert Bruce or anyone else).

Apex Guest
    What are yours?

sash Guest
    1. the amount of energy flowing through the kundalini circuit at one instance.
    2. no, since other centers/circuits can be worked on over than kundalini, kundalini doesn't just activate all circuits at once. However in a full experience this might be so.

Re: Your Kundalini

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCloud
    2)Can Kundalini be described as your energy risen to its most maximum potential?
    1....the light quotient of the body . As we raise our light quotient natural openings to the kundalini continue to occur . Our abilities to control and sustain that kundalini affects the intensity of each flame too . I feel that the more we use it the more rises . It is important than to embrace each flame as a gift and in that period wherein kundalini influences us which might be moments to days , we need to use it fully in order to open our vessel more fully for the next flame . That means that we allow it to alter our alchemical structures as it will and then use what is leftover for service . After a flame is ignited we can heal better , see more , hear more .

2. ...ooh yes and no on that one . Kundalini is energy , but is it entirely ours ? I don't think so . I feel the kanda is an alchemical structure which when altered to the correct vibration causes kundalini to become manifest from the universe . It might rise through the male tan tien or descend from the female tan tien . But is it completely internal to us ? No . I feel it becomes us but it is external to us and comes into us . I feel that there are both latent internal kundalini sources and external ones but that all flames do involve taking in energy from the universe .

I do not find any source of energy within my own self higher than that which I attain from the kundalini . But I feel that healings of a master on earth or an angel or a divine source would be higher than anything within me . Which brings us to another point . Christ in the Gospel of Judas asks us to unite the guardian angel within to our higher self and split this into elemental natures . Does this divine guardian angel /higher self have more energy available to us than that which we can experience by kundalini ? It could .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

DarkCloud Guest
    Okay. I see I need to re-word this better.

Thanks for your replys, but thats not QUITE what I was asking. Guess I should have chose my words better.

What I was asking is, does Kundalini release your full potential?

Blog Entries
    I believe Aunt Clair did answer your question, to put it simply, it not only releases or channels your full potential, but connects you to universal source which then channels more than your human potential, thus increasing what you thought was your potential.
    Did I get it right, AC?

OK, I put it very simply.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFT ; thank you and yes

Querent ;
    What I was asking is, does Kundalini release your full potential?
    yes
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Freawaru Guest

Re: Your Kundalini

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCloud

What's YOUR views on this? (I.E. not something your read or heard from Robert Bruce or anyone else).
    1) For me the state I am in determines the amount. For example I have experienced an energy of Love and Power both flowing through my personality on the one hand and through the impersonal Witness on the other during different experiences. While there was no problem to channel this energy through the impersonal Witness, my personality (or rather it's impurities) was dissipating due to the amount of the Love/Power energy. I do not know enough of the terminology to say if this energy is Kundalini, though. The TIbetan lore calls an energy of Love and Power "Tara" (also a goddess, btw) that might be linked to these experiences..

In both cases the energy was not rising but descending, descending towards the creation. When it was going through my personality it felt as if the whole of creation (manifested and unmanifested) was stabilized through it. Don't know if it truely was - just tell how it felt.

2) One synonym of Kudalini is "atma shakti": Energy of The Self (Energy of the "I AM"). Thus I think that there is no maximum for it in general - but there might be a maximum even the most pure and develloped human personality (saint or initiate) can channel - if more is required you need the impersonal states. Of course - as you can merge with these states, too, one could argue that these states are also you - just not your human double.

So - when you speak of potential - the question is whether you include the impersonal states or not.

If I understand the terminology correctly - excluding the impersonal states - the highest amount of energy channeled is when you have develloped your human personality into an initiate (siddha), in the Vedas symbolized as monkey king (see f.e. Hanuman), meaning full control over the human mind (monkey mind) and all siddhis (accomplishmens, like all-knowledge, etc) and giving the control over to the "Lord" (avatar, descending one, who is neither impersonal nor personal).

DarkCloud Guest
    I'm afraid I still quite don't understand a thing. I'm not into the whole "enlightenment" business anyway...

What exactly IS this force, called Kundalini anyway?

sash Guest
    energy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast