Thread: Third eye color in mid air while doing MAP

Blog Entries

Third eye color in mid air while doing MAP

Yesterday, when going through my ordinary routine of relaxation, energy work etc. I experienced something which I occasionally experience and thought I'd bring it up here to see what you have to say about it.
    When doing energy work, after the relaxation and breathing exercise, I got to my hands and stimulated them. It so often happens that I fall into this daydreaming state where I just fade out of consciousness either because im a bit tired or because well, I dont know. It just happens. And when that happens my eyelids dont close.. perhaps you know what its like. I kind of stare at nothing. I dont focus on anything.
    Either way, its like I end up in some kind of frozen state where my mind is just blank, like daydreaming.

And yesterday I felt my brow chakra began to pulse in maybe a 4 second interval. Slow pulses and pretty strong. I then saw the color purple in mid air, right in front of my third eye. It followed the same interval as the pulsing. The color was purple, transparent and looked like a detailed flower/mandala/pattern. It pulsated out and vanished in front of my eyes with every pulse in my brow chakra. It continued for about 30 seconds I guess.
    After that my vision was pulsating on and off it seemed, like a hue was placed over my eyes so that the contrast of things was changing. Light became darker and vice versa. After that it stopped as I snapped out of it and continued with the other practices.

Do you know what this might be, or why it happens?

Re: Third eye color in mid air while doing MAP

I had a similar experience with seemingly intelligent "purple/violet clouds" after a meditation with an Amethyst. They were very 'independent' in the air and not in my eyes (afterimage, flyers, mouche volantes or similar) as they did NOT move with them.

I asked Robert here and he told me that it was benign spirits. Of course it needn't be the same as what you saw, just a little similar, so I thought I mention it here.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

I have those colore light experiences everytime I close my eyes and specially when I meditate, have always had them and always wondered what that is.....if it is bening spirits...it specially makes me happy, I have always felt good to see the colores, and often feel so happy so I laugh loudly.

Blog Entries

I also see the color violet at times.... I imagine that's why it's associated with the third eye. Looks like you prob. had a strobe with color. Sounds cool.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Could even have been pre-exit symptoms. The start of the vibrational state perhaps.

Blog Entries

dreaming90: Hmm... that sounds to incredible to me. But, perhaps thats the problem

Its incredible really, what have happened since devling into spirituallity and especially MAP. Iv gotten experiences that I could never had believed were possible before.

Anyway, what you guys describe above does not seem to fit like a glove on my own experience. Except for CFT's explanation perhaps. Im still curious wheter someone else have had exactly the same experience.
    I can add a few things about it:

-The pattern/color spot/shape I saw in mid air was static - it moved with my head and not on its own, except for morphing on the spot in some kaleidoscope like movement.

-The color was transparent and luminescent. It was very hard to get a reading on the exact shape.

-The color was like this COLOR.

-The second stage of the experience where I saw the colors switch from dark to light, it looked something like this when the contrast was "on": LINK. PS. Not my photo.

Cheers //Linus
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 27th September 2012 at 08:06 AM.