Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: explict dream left with wonder and guilt

Blog Entries
    Any tips on just helping my self stop and notice what up.
    To increase dream lucidity:
    1-Increase dream memory- using keywords and affirmations. Even if you think your recall is already good. Keep a dream journal.
    2-Use cues: question the reality of what's going on in waking life, make a habit of it, so when you're in a dream it can kick in.
    some ways of doing this: have something on, all the time, like a necklace or a watch, keep checking to see if it's there. I check my hands to see if they're human looking. If not, why, am I dreaming? Make this a habit.

Just doing these things will increase the chance of gaining lucidity in your dream, and once you do realize you're dreaming, before trying to change things, try communicating with your dream forms- ask them what they're there for. And be ready for a surprise.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

violetsky Guest
    Dear Dias,

Here is a great website http://www.lucidity.com

Personally though I found the one thing that gives me the most lucidity is the clock exercise just before going to bed. This is where you empty your mind of all thought for as long as you possibly can. You look at the tip of the second hand of the clock and make sure it does not go out of focus. The minute it starts going out of focus your mind is likely about to start its silly chatter (that likely results in our silly dreams). Some of our silly chatter can actually be quite damaging to us though. As you become fully aware of your mind chatter suddenly realize how much we reinforce our self image good and bad over and over each day. Emptying the mind for long periods (10 minutes or more) puts me in a deep mind state that gives me tremendous dream lucidity. Hopefully it works for you. It is challenging in the extreme though. Most people cannot go 20 seconds without thought intrusion. It takes time and effort and patience but it is definitely worth it. It took me one year of training three times a day before I got to 10 minutes.

Very Best Wishes to you,
    Violetsky

Dais Guest
    Thanks Cf I just started doing reality checks a few days ago but Ill put more effort in to it.
    Im startin ta like you Cf you always have something intelligent to say. I admire a clean and open head.
    Oh yeah I was thinking about violence again(who saw that coming haha)
    But anyway I was having another dream were I ended up stalking Killers again but thats not what bothered me.
    Before the killers showed up it was just a wondering dream no real point but I walked up to a place near a school that I attended.
    As I walked up to it I reality checked my self and I knew I was dreaming for like just a sec. But i looked up at something and berzerked I dont know why or what it was that set me off. I just fliped out in my dream I started attacking everything around me at speeds I couldent even fathum. It was blinding Like I was moving so fast that I was seeing mutiple stuff at once or like I was a legion unto myself it was nuts and it only lasted like a minute but. I never experienced this before.
    I then snaped back and everyone around me was gone. Then I just went back to my normal dream habbits.
    I need a clue here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6