Thread: Question for Robert about Spiritual Entity's.

Question for Robert about Spiritual Entity's.

Hello Robert. Few questions.

I was wondering to what extent do most non-physical entity's we are familiar with from spiritual traditions, religions, lore, myths, and legends reside in the astral? The astral Realm As I understand it is, synonymous with the collective unconsiousness of all living things..Like a data base. For some, this means Spirits are thought forms and vice versa.

Do ALL spiritual entitys reside in the astral, or are there some nonphysical entitys that reside on earth with us? For instance, thinking of a spirit being and connecting with it astrally, as opposed to running into a spirit or entity on this earth being at the right place at the right time? I hope i'm making sense. I guess I would be speaking of the Etheric Realm of Existence Vs The Astral Realm.

It is part of my belief not all entitys reside in the astral realm, but live out their own lives with us on this earth. The more popular belief lately is people treating spirits as imaginary thought forms, rather than independent intelligent beings with their own will and agenda.

I was also wondering what is the purpose of the "Higher Self" in correlation to experience negative energies/entitys? If our higher selves look out for our greatest good, dont they have the power to defend us from attacks from Black Magick, Or Negative harrassing spirits? Does our higher self observe these incidents, or does it make sign posts towards us, or fight back back on some level we are unconscious of?

I'm just trying to understand the "Higher Self" model for reality, and how it fits in with the perception of a philosophy of "Survival Of The Fittest" whether it's on a physical level or non-physical/spiritual level.

Thanks in Advance Robert.

Re: Question for Robert about Spiritual Entity's.

The moment you step outside of physical reality, like in any kind of OBE from real time to high astral, you can be said to be in the astral...even if you are very close to the physical reality.

So, it is difficult to answer your question in this respect as there is no division where a spiritual entity is not in the astral but close to use here in the physical. The Etheric dimension, or call it The Real Time Zone, are really the same thing. All a part of the gradient that is the astral dimension. The mental dimension has an identical gradient, from Real Time to High Astral, but in the mental dimension.

Your higher self is inside you and around you and in every cell of your body. It is not anywhere else. this can be said to be your divine aspect. It is the highest level of consciousness within the collective you, which is you refer to as you.

The data base analogy you mention is also consistent with aspects and beings of the greater spiritual reality, including the astral.

As for your higher self defending you, I have to say yes and now. Your higher self is beyond good and evil. It will often allow bad experiences in order to allow opportunities for growth. But it is most capable of protecting you against 'anything' no matter what level of 'anything'. Your higher self has godlike power in this sense. We understand very little here and so it is impossible to say for sure.

Bad experiences and pain in general are transformative. This is the default 'growth' setting for all human beings. We learn from our mistakes...and sometimes grow from them. The choices is ours, but the opportunities for growth are presented to us through the act of living our lives. The higher self often throws us pearls, but sometimes we see these as thorns to be avoided.

Life is full of landmines. But to truly live life and grow from life, the object is not to avoid 'all' the landmines. For it is only when we tread on them that we truly learn massive life lessons. Through this we evolve.

It is less painful to 'know thyself' and to align oneself more closely with one's higher self.

the power of your higher self connection grows from aligning yourself with the truth, the actual truth and not chosen truth. There is a massive difference.

The survival of the fittest does apply to aspects of nonphysical dimensions, particularly the lower orders...more animalistic types.

This also applies to us humans on certain levels.

I am not being deliberately obtuse here. To get the right answers and explanations one must ask the right questions.

I do not think it possible for any human to be able to grasp and understand the 'big picture' of the greater spiritual reality. But it is possible to grasp bits and pieces of this that we can experience, and extrapolate more from this experience.

robert