Here comes my report of the PE session.

13. I was only able to partisipate 30 minutes when I had to abort the session because it become so painful.
It started with my throat, what was a reminder of my lack of communication...then I felt so much energies rushing throug my soles so it was very painful and I got a feeling of swollen and sore like I walk on water baloones....Then the crown chakra did hurt so much so I did stop and I off course felt like a failure, but I did my best.
I did have a pressure in my ears too very long time after the session, like when you are in an aeroplane or traveling very fast in a tunnel the shut down of your hearing...

14. This session went better I did partisipate in 55 minutes, but I did become total numb in my body and this lasted very long time after the session.
I did see a little girl be helped, she was taken higher up....I saw my self flying togeather with others I did not see how many we where but it felt like a mercaba formation....I did hear me say....that I have problems to be heard and listened of that my own voice is too weak.....I did go very deep in trance so several times I did almost fall off the chair I was sitting on.....I said also that I want to see I was reminded that I have said before I do not dare to see, and this is true...I said I now want to see, but was recomended to have patience...I am sure I am not ready to see the reality yet...