Thread: Past Life Regression results

Past Life Regression results

I used to do past life regression fairly regularly, using active imagination and remote viewing. Every new piece of information I received was a little overwhelming. I felt like an amnesia patient who was gradually piecing together the life they once led. I feel this is ultimately why I took a hiatus-- the emotions, memories, and not-so-pleasant deaths just got to be too much.

But yesterday, I decided to head down this particular rabbit hole once more. I used affirmations before each "life" to reduce any confusion or lack of clarity as far as intent goes.

First affirmation: "I wish to view a past life that in some way influences my current physical life."

Result: Impression of "structured fields," large stone structures around the fields. It looked very similar to Incan cities such as Machu Picchu, but I also got the impression of Japan. Rice patties perhaps?

Second affirmation: "I wish to view a past life that is virtutally meaningless; that has little or no importance to my overall development." (I did this one out of curiosity)

Result: Dark-skinned infant laying in a crib or cot of some kind, inside a dirt hut, barren cloudy land outside, being pecked to death by a giant bird's beak that turned into a knife. Lovely...

Once upon a time, I never worried too much about verification. I am well aware that distortions in perception and interpretation can render verification difficult, and there aren't very many libraries in my area where I could hope to do proper research.

The other day, however, I used the following affirmation: "I wish to view a past life that can be easily verified by wiki or google based research." I was very firm with my intent.

Result: Man in colonial-style uniform holding a sword on a ship at sea, "Captain McMelon."

A name, finally!

In the spirit of a true scholar, I searched for "captain mcmellon" on Wikipedia. Sure enough, here's Elias McMellen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_McMellen

Interesting... So, obviously, there are some discrepancies. Elias served in the Union army during the civil war period, not on a ship in the colonial era. Still, distortions in perception are common in this sort of thing, so I can't really rule the whole thing out just yet. I have always had a strong interestin the American Civil War, though this doesn't necessarily mean I have a past life connection to it. Something to ponder.

Re: Past Life Regression results

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    The other day, however, I used the following affirmation: "I wish to view a past life that can be easily verified by wiki or google based research." I was very firm with my intent.
    Fascinating, I had the same idea recently. Not yet put into practice but I might also give it a try. I've seen a lady in 19th century clothes and also know her name although it is unclear if it's a first or last name. I tried to do research via internet but not too much came of it. There are also so many 'paper'-archives all over the world of old registers or censuses. I still haven't enough data but I would search further, even start phoning local village archives (even in other countries!) if I find only out her full name plus the city/country plus the year she was born. These are the basic data points we need to get (name, YoB, city/country) to move onward from. I stopped doing this since I had other priorities and destinations in the astral, but I might resume it soon as this woman fascinated me so.

If I were you I would further ask to be taken into McMellen's life to get more info. Of course, since you now read his wiki entry it might be not so easy to verify if it is a projection out of data from this article or a 'real' projection into his life he lead. Anyway, I would further go along this road and find out, even if it always will only be 'maybes' instead of certainties.
    This collector of useless clutter.