Thread: Please help me

1. Exclamation Please help me

Hello everyone my name is jesse, ever since i was a child my views on life were very different my energy is very high and over my life i have always seemed to be where people need me. saving children from drowning etc etc, evening walking towards an ally way and stopping physically for no reason then 2 seconds later a group of thugs walk out. yesterday i read up on empath, convince i was cause i can walk in a room and feel an arguement has happened, or feel like a cloud of smoke is pushing me away from rooms or houses, feel people watching me, ill turn around and automatically lock eyes with someone whos looking at me and the best one knowing when someone is lying to me. I can feel it oh and also seen a spirit.

I believe we are all connected, and my sub conciousness mind is very powerful, i acknowledge it and talk to it. My father and his brothers although i havent met my uncle i have been told they both leave their bodies. I would read into it, do the candle thing, try to lucid dream but could never, but i did believe it still.

Even now i can look at my arm and in my mind feel the physical side then i change my view in my mind and see the energy side, not actually seeing it but feeling/seeing it? in my mind.

So down to the point last night.

I was smoking weed all day but not real weed legal herb, this stuff is very powerful and can smash you pretty high but a come down after an hour. I was smoking with my grilfriend outside the house, i needed to go to the toliet. Now again my mind is different and i think about things... that are so deep is disturbing and i know how powerful the mind is.

I sit on the toilet high as hell, full of energy and needed to pee but couldnt, it was taking me ages and sitting in the small toliet room i started to wonder off in my mind, i was looking at my big hairy feet and just tripping how there is five toes and how weird they were but then.... after pushing and pushing and aso being extremey relaxed at the same time, focusing focusing on making this pee leaving my body. My arms were crossed and this is the breaking point.

You know how with both our eyes we can see through things kinda? double vision? well i saw through my arms and believed in such a high sleepy state that i was.... see through? i started to freak, i wiped got up and started walking, but i wasnt walking? i was swaying or floating but still in my physical body, i walked out and felt like i was going to die i saw my gf and ran, went i got to her i was having intense waves of numbess, but it wasnt "numbness'? more powerful i was looking at my body and then disconnecting. i was panicing and first thing to mind or no reason.. water, water i screamed! she started to panic i was holding onto chairs and her arm and leaving and coming back, every time i woud go numb i'd pinch or hit myself to bring myself back. as she went to get water i was shaking and feel like electrical current. we went to the bedroom and sat down it was going away but i was freezing and still waves of numbness were coming, she touched my hand and BOOM she got the shock and freaked out. she was loosing it saying i felt that i felt that, i dont like it, stop it. she got it a couple more times but i had to have it all. i didnt think nagativy i thought i was getting a universal upgrade but deep in my heart i knew what was happening.

Does this make any sense to anyone out there?

Blog Entries

Re: Please help me

I believe we are all connected, and my sub conciousness mind is very powerful, i acknowledge it and talk to it. My father and his brothers although i havent met my uncle i have been told they both leave their bodies. I would read into it, do the candle thing, try to lucid dream but could never, but i did believe it still.
    Hi Jesse. IMO the candle thing isn't very good- I've tried it and never got anywhere with it, FWIW. If you're interested in learning how to do it, there are many resources here. But we can't help you with the other thing.

I was smoking weed all day but not real weed legal herb, this stuff is very powerful and can smash you pretty high but a come down after an hour. I was smoking with my grilfriend outside the house, i needed to go to the toliet. Now again my mind is different and i think about things... that are so deep is disturbing and i know how powerful the mind is.

I sit on the toilet high as hell, full of energy and needed to pee but couldnt, it was taking me ages and sitting in the small toliet room i started to wonder off in my mind, i was looking at my big hairy feet and just tripping how there is five toes and how weird they were but then.... after pushing and pushing and aso being extremey relaxed at the same time, focusing focusing on making this pee leaving my body. My arms were crossed and this is the breaking point."
    Things like this is why we have a rule against discussing drugs here, especially when you can't be sure what the legitimacy of the experience is. A drug induced hallucination can be many things, and we don't encourage or recommend it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Please help me

Its legal weed, as mentioned.

Blog Entries

The rules cover this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.