Thread: 1st time projecting unpleasant

1. 1st time projecting unpleasant

hey everyone, I had my first astral experience last night. I suffer from sleep paralysis and a few months ago while researching it I stumbled upon astral projection. I haven't stopped reading since. well, last night I was trying to go to sleep and I felt the vibrating sensation. I heard an extremely loud sound I couldn't even begin to explain. I immediately realized wow its about to happen. I tried to roll over and I was out. It was very scary. I seemed to be walking 100 miles an hour. The whole time it was going on I could hear almost like a bull snarling and it made it very unpleasant. well I had started on the couch and went to the bedroom door. as soon as I touched the handle I flew back into my body. I was very scared but I tried it again.. every thing went the same(vibes,rolled,snarling etc). i looked back at my body .this time I went through the bedroom door and stood over my wife yelling to wake her up. I grabbed her hand and the only way to describe it is I pulled her soul out of her body and danced with her for a few moments. Then returned to my body.It was very scary the whole time.. my house seemed way darker than usual. The snarling sound was very unnerving. it was almost right in my ear. I felt paranoid/watched the whole time. Afterwards I went to sleep and havld the most realistic dream I've ever had. my 2 year old kept walking away ..following something.. I could sense evil. I woke up from that around 1 and I was scared to go back to sleep. any thoughts or advice for a better experience?

Blog Entries

Re: 1st time projecting unpleasant

Hi withintheruins. If you haven't yet, I suggest you read the topic "your first conscious projection".
    Practice and experience will make your symptoms less dramatic, so just knowing this happens should be enough to make you feel better. The truth is that just by practicing and getting good information and experience it will become easier and more pleasant.
    Well done, congratulations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: 1st time projecting unpleasant

Thank you so much ill give it a read.

Blog Entries

Overcomming fears is a must for those who want to project, I think you already made huge progress!

Edit: Overcomming fears is a must for those who want to develop in their OBE's, I think you already made huge progress!
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 9th October 2012 at 05:51 AM.

I'm thinking the snarling sound may have been your physical body hearing you or your wife's snoring while asleep/in trance? Just my thoughts.

6. Re: 1st time projecting unpleasant

the more I think about it I believe I was hearing myself. I'm known to sound like a train. that's why I was on the couch in the first place.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

My first projection was fairly dark, menacing even to the point that I ended it willingly by walking right up to my body and insisting I come back.

A few tries later and I had what remains one of my most beautiful and pleasant projections.

Don't sweat it. And should you hit more and more frightening stuff, take a step back and inventory what's going on internally that might be making up the landscape of experience.

Soul
    Know Thyself