Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Remote Viewing Targets?

Re: Remote Viewing Targets?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Can you wait until Wednesday? The weekend is always busy for me and then I have to catch up on work on Mondays, so by Tuesday I'm wondering what happened. If possible, that is.
    Sure, Wednesday is good with me. I'm in no hurry.

IA56 Guest

I did give it a try but nothing more than sensations in my body....and a thought come...picture of a kidney??..but my inteligence say...it is not.

I will go on trying until wednesday maybe I know if this is thing I should be doing.

I'd suggest we pm our results rather than posting them here, because if we read what other people already viewed before and posted here, it might influence our own 'viewing'?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I'd suggest we pm our results rather than posting them here, because if we read what other people already viewed before and posted here, it might influence our own 'viewing'?
    Probably a good idea. After I do feedback on Wednesday I can post the PMs of whoever doesn't mind their results being posted, just to see how everyone did.

could we wait til Thursday please? I did not yet get round to doing it, I will start giving it a try tonight, as I can only do it in the night when I am phasing (am in trance)
    and where does the picture hang or is located (wall, desk, computer screen, etc.) and is it a "real" pic or is it on your computer only?
    This collector of useless clutter.

The actual target is sitting right here on my desktop. I don't think this will affect the RVing. If I recall correctly, McMoneagle claims the only thing that has ever interfered with his RVing is when the target is a nuclear explosion.

Thursday is perfectly fine. I don't want to rush anyone.

Okay, sorry I'm late in posting feedback. Here's a link to the image I copied for use as AD Target #1 for those who PM'ed me with RVing attempts:

http://ariseindiaforum.org/wp-conten...ic-Sinking.jpg

It is an image of the Titanic sinking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3