Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing Targets?

Re: Remote Viewing Targets?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Well, what you're asking is for people to read your mind, aren't you? You want us to figure out what your target is? Or am I misunderstanding? (Just for the record, I don't do the mind reading thing. I probably could, but I really, truly do not like to do it.)
    Hi BW,

I have the target sitting right here on my computer actually, so mind-reading is unnecessary.

Blog Entries

Then I don't know what you're asking. For someone to remote view your desk?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

No, I have the target written down. Here's an example:

TARGET: St. Louis Arch
    DATE: October 12, 2012

So, rather than having a photograph, I have it written down because I'm interested in the idea of people "viewing" abstract information.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    No, I have the target written down. Here's an example:

TARGET: St. Louis Arch
    DATE: October 12, 2012

So, rather than having a photograph, I have it written down because I'm interested in the idea of people "viewing" abstract information.
    I am interested in this kind of practis....but I have to ask so I understand you right....Have you written on the note...some word...like banana....and then a date??.....and this note is on your computor screen??
    For my focus I need the town you are living in...and your first name...

Yes, the target is written down on a note stored on my computer hard drive. But I don't want you to RV my computer, I want you to RV what the note is referring to.

For example...

TARGET: Statue of Liberty
    DATE: October 11, 2012

Then I assign the label of, say, AD Target #13. So I would tell you to please remote view AD Target #13, and I would expect to hear descriptions of the Statue of Liberty.

Perhaps it would be simpler if I used a photograph instead of a descriptive note...?

My first name is Eric, and I live in Salem, Maine.

IA56 Guest

I think it is better if you put a picture on the screen of your computor first....because I do not be so tecqnical to understand what that is...tarket on your hard drive......please Eric...can we start more simply??

Okay, the target is a picture. I'm still calling it AD Target #1. View away!

Reminds me of the interesting dream telepathy experiment we did about 2 years ago with good results (imv at least). Back then s.o. also stipulated a target or a picture and people should 'dream it up' then. For example, I had the Gizah Sphinx on a photo and was 'sending' it by meditation and people saw/dreamt e.g. the Easter Island Moai sculptures, some saw pyramids, one was sitting on a huge stone-hill 'motorcycle' much too large for him, he made a sketch of the thing from air view and it perfectly fit the map of the Sphinx from above, I superimposed it, that was amazing.

So we all try to view your AD Target #1 now and then report back here? How long do we have for this?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    So we all try to view your AD Target #1 now and then report back here? How long do we have for this?
    You can either report back here or you can send a PM if you want to keep your results private.

I don't really want to put a time limit on it because I don't want to rush people. Maybe three days or so? How about I post feedback on Tuesday?

Blog Entries

Can you wait until Wednesday? The weekend is always busy for me and then I have to catch up on work on Mondays, so by Tuesday I'm wondering what happened. If possible, that is.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast