Thread: John Kettler Reports

John Kettler Reports

John Kettler runs a very (to my mind) sensationalistic blog, but he does seem to come up with some startling things. I've mentioned reports of a 'war" in the Pacific between humans & some sort of "UFO" previously, & just came across this report, which I would normally have taken with a good dose of salts; yet for some reason his reference to "thousands of metallic one-inch turtles" pounding the deck of a ship, has caused me to experience a "truth shudder"! Now I'm wondering whether there is anything to this; how could one find out? Any reliable remore-viewers here? I have tried rving but find myself too unreliable; I get very detailed pictures, but none to do with ships so far! I am not usually one to read reports about any war - to me, they are all distasteful & bring about a negative mind-state. I even hesitated to post this (& my previous psts on the topic) in case our collective attention somehow strengthens whatever nasty thing is underway (or not!)

http://johnkettler.com/ufo-wars-breaking/

Re: John Kettler Reports

Entertaining. He should be working for The Sun, BILD or any other yellow press tabloid, he's cut out for the job. You need that kind of imagination and a certain minimum amount of fearless audacity for it. Seems he has it.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quite right, Volgerle! On another page of his site (UFO War in the Pacific), the sensationalism goes even further. He describes a "reptoid" as follows:

"Operating from a higher dimensional underground base “somewhere near Russia,” the Reptoid boss was fearsome indeed (saw him in my mind’s eye, with details confirmed via Ground Contingent). Standing some 50-60 feet tall, crested, with a triangular head (“viewed” from the top), a mouthful of sharp teeth, fearsome talons and a thick, mottled, battle scarred hide, this thing radiated command presence and power."

Not only that - he claims to have killed it! See the page if you don't believe me.

I won't comment; others are quite able to make their minds up on such claims!

Killed it?!

As Buhlman says, we live in a fear based society.

Blog Entries

Killed it with fire? Sorry, couldn't resist. *that's not 'the finger', I'm scolding myself.*
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hahah, I certainly agree - but it was the mention of the metal Turles that caught my eye, & I thought that jut perhaps the whole thing was being presented as absolute nonsense so as to hide it "in plain sight". . .?