Thread: Confused

Confused

Hello Robert

I hope my issue doesn't sound too strange to anyone.

There is a man who is deceased whom I dream about constantly, as well as find my self thinking about constantly. It also seems that over the last few years many things that happen in my life, even in a small way, are somehow related to him. I also find myself talking to him during my day, it sometimes feels like he is close by. Whenever I hear anything about his death, I can't relate to it because in my mind and in my experience of feeling his presence, he feels very much alive. I feel like I have actually fallen in love with him... I also feel he has feelings for me too.

At times I think to myself, how stupid of me this is all just in my mind, and I need to get a life!! How cruel (to do to myself) to fall in love, or to believe I have fallen in love with someone who is dead. Its not like I don't have a life, I do, and its not like I don't have or don't want "normal" relationships with the living, of course I do...but I feel like I have him too. Then I find myself thinking, what's so wrong with it maybe this is real, just because simeone is dead doesn't mean you can not have a sense of being in love with them. Mostly however I don't really judge it, I accept what I am feeling and I accept him as a part of my life, and I get on with life.

Its times like over the last few days that I have been feeling rather confused, and very sad really over this. This is why I am asking you for your advice and opinion. Is this just all in my mind, have I formed, what would be considered to some people, an unhealthy attachment, to a dead man? Should I let this go and get it out of my head, because it is not possible for someone in spirit to fall in love with someone in the physical plane. On the other hand if I do, could I be giving up something that is real and not just in my mind - something that is a lovely experience to have? I would miss him so much too.

Thanks so much for reading this, and sorry its so long.

With Love
    Grace.

Re: Confused

This is not uncommon.

I advise you to put all thoughts of this person/spirit out of your head and to get on with your life in the land of the living.

Many spirits will use a ploy like this to slowly obsess people, which is a prelude to energy feeding or even progressive possession.

There is a spirit doing this to many women, calling itself Michael Jackson.

But Michael Jackson is heavily involved with processing his recent life, and this spirit is definitely not him. A deceiving spirit. Very unhealthy. Some of these women (A few have consulted with me) are even having sexual experiences with this spirit.

This is a very unhealthy thing to do, to become obsessed with any spirit.

Again, I strongly advise you to put this away from you and get on with your life.

If it will not go, please get a copy of my book 'The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook'

robert

Thanks Robert,
    I will get you book.
    Is there any way to not only get these kinds of spirits away from you, but to stop them from doing this kind of thing to other people? Also how can you tell for future references if a spirit is genuine or one of these kinds? Is this all in.your book?

Thankd again.
    Last edited by Grace79; 2nd November 2012 at 06:10 PM.

Oh by the way Robert I thought I would just mention, that something was trying its damnedest to stop me from posting this question. I tried for over a hour, it kept saying I had the wrong password, which I didn't. Then when I got on I had more trouble trying to submit the question. Perhaps it was this spirit????? But I remember thinking what is trying to stop me from posting this.

Blog Entries

We had a problem with the forum yesterday, and have been working on it on and off. Perhaps you tried to post at exactly that time. Something like that happened to me too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I posted this two days ago.

Just to clarify, this spirit is not the one pretending to be Michael Jackson , but you are right about him.

Spirits can and will interfere with electronic equipment, and computers, and the internet at times. But the simplest explanation would be outage.

The best that can be done is to protect yourself. Its difficult to help other people. Buy them a copy of my book...that will help if they will read it.

I treat spirits like I treat people. If a complete stranger knocks at my door, I will open the door a little and see what he wants, but I would not let him in. Trust is earned, and should never be given by default.

My motto is 'banish first and ask questions later'

If a genuinely wise and helpful spirit wants to communicate with you, it will do so with respect and will not interfere with you without your consent. A good test of any spirit is to ask it to leave and return in one month. A wise spirit will honor your request and do so. A mischievous or deceiving spirit will not do this...they will make excuses, say they know best, etc.

robert

Thanks so much Robert, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Blssings to you and all here.