Thread: RV Target - UK Lotto on 2004-04-28

RV Target - UK Lotto on 2004-04-28

Notice, I use the ISO 8601 date format (YYYY-MM-DD).

IMPORTANT: Before reading any further, be very careful not to click any links below,
    until you think you're done with your RVing.

To make things simpler, this RV target is a Lotto result (numbers) which has already
    been drawn
    . The target is:

"The Lotto result of The National Lottery in the United Kingdom, on the date of 2004-04-28,
    in this physical reality.
    "

The Lotto result is six different numbers in the range of 1 - 49. (And then one seventh
    number is drawn, which is only regarded as a "bonus number".)

You are only required to correctly RV the six first numbers (ignore the seventh). My suggestion is
    that you write down the quoted text string above on a small paper, which you then fold and hold
    in your hand while performing your RVing.

If you use any other good methods to RV this target, please let us know. If you, over several
    sessions, get different results, please post those RV results in this thread, too.

Don't post the real Lotto result here. Only post your RV results. As this RV target is for a
    past event, anyone can look up the real Lotto result by clicking the links, but if you're
    serious about doing this as an RV training, don't look up the result. I'll post the real
    Lotto target result on Sunday 2012-11-11. Here are some links:

The UK Lotto archive page for all years between 1994 - 2012 (scroll down)

The UK Lotto archive page for year 2004, only.

Re: RV Target - UK Lotto on 2004-04-28

Hmm...

Maybe I should add that there are some scam Lotto pages on the net, so don't
    just click on anything or follow "instructions" with little thought.

Be warned.

Here is the Wiki page on The UK National Lottery.

The correct Lotto is here. The numbers are 1, 3, 26, 34, 43, 47.

My goal was to use a RV target, where we knew the result in advance,
    to avoid the problem of predicting the future.

Pauli

I think it makes way more sense the way we started it on this thread. (Still waiting for dreaming90ies analysis there for target #1 though).

First, I cannot see the point in viewing results that everybody could look up themselves (and theoretically be cheating, in a way). It takes the fun out if it if you do it as a group. Isn't it better one participant stipulates a target, maybe communicates it to another 'witness', and then the rest tries to 'get it'? And much simpler? Esp. for beginners?

Second, you might know that recognizing or 'reading' numbers correctly by whatever method in NPMR / the astral or by RV / clairvoyance is a always a very difficult thing. It is not so much because it is future, past or present numbers, but numbers in general. They fluctuate all the time. Often they are also hard to memorise.
    I think it is much easier to get the gist of a picture / object as you take it in "as one" in one instant without a lot of fluctuations, also easier to 'store' it to bring it back to your waking memory awareness. That's the problem you have with numbers or letters (or both) containing of more than a few digits. For me it would be impossible to do it.

So again, it's an intersting effort, but I think the approach with pic-viewing of a target we cannot look up ourselves is far more rewarding for all of us - and easier.

Cheers
    V.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    First, I cannot see the point in viewing results that everybody could look up themselves (and theoretically be cheating, in a way). It takes the fun out if it if you do it as a group. Isn't it better one participant stipulates a target, maybe communicates it to another 'witness', and then the rest tries to 'get it'? And much simpler? Esp. for beginners?
    Well, there were several reasons I didn't want to do it that way, this time.

First of all that kind of RV test has already been done a lot of times, with
    not too much success, at least in overall consistency. Second of all, I
    wanted something which could be affected by more people, without
    having to resonate with one "target person", as you otherwise could
    run into the J Ziewe dilemma, see his site and find the section where
    he OBEs to his brother to watch a note on the wall (note written by
    his brother).

I also wanted something with not too much emotion, other than positive
    feeling of "winning" on the Lotto. So everyone could calmly go about it
    as it also already was a past event. They could then relay their experiences
    and thoughts related to it, as external observers, not having to fold to a
    specific (personal?) object chosen by one person.

Second, you might know that recognizing or 'reading' numbers correctly by whatever method in NPMR / the astral or by RV / clairvoyance is a always a very difficult thing. It is not so much because it is future, past or present numbers, but numbers in general. They fluctuate all the time. Often they are also hard to memorise.
    I actually object to that theory. For example Waggoner has stated that some of the known
    "truths" about LD have not really been observed by him. I don't just assume that anything
    fluctuates in RVing if successful. Instead I had wanted a discussion around it, if such
    things were observed. I want to keep one side of me open, the open-minded sceptic.

You could extend your way of reasoning to making playing cards fluctuate, or other
    objects fluctuate and then get nowhere, because of ideas rooted in advance.

I think it is much easier to get the gist of a picture / object as you take it in "as one" in one instant without a lot of fluctuations, also easier to 'store' it to bring it back to your waking memory awareness. That's the problem you have with numbers or letters (or both) containing of more than a few digits. For me it would be impossible to do it.
    Well, a few numbers would be fine too.

Problem for me in both RVing and my few OBEs is that to get verification I have to
    tear down parts of buildings to get verification, as I often end up at familiar places
    and only can do verification by looking somewhere I have never been in RL, for
    example inside a wall.

So going for rather neutral numbers (except for the Lotto winning emotion), which
    people could look up if they got bored with the test, was at least an idea to try out.

Also, the field of people having once observed these numbers, if such a nonphysical
    field exists, is perhaps larger than for any given more personal object?

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    I actually object to that theory.
    It's not theory. It's about experience. And it's what projectors (forum, books) report on. Also, I was just stating the difficulty because of fluctuations, I wasn't saying that it is impossible. I cannot do RV and thus AP or LD or whatever you want to call it would be my method.

I have indeed noted down examples (see my validations collection) of NPMR experience by people successfully viewing lottery numbers, or at least who claim having done so . So I did not mean there are always fluctuations or complete instability to retrieve reliable data. It's just that it's difficult for most people and more easier if pictures are the object. (Remember we're not "pros" round here, at least most of us).

Therefore I was just making a practical comment on how to facilitate sth like this for people on a forum like this (provided that almost all of them are still not practical RV experts). Personally, my access would have been via AP (or LD or even dreams only if you will), and there are fluctuations in both, yes, also with playing cards (unfortunately for me , still, I have been close so far, as documented in my lucidiary - but I won't give up so soon).

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    For example Waggoner has stated that some of the known "truths" about LD have not really been observed by him.
    But by many others. So it's one book author's statement against a vast multitude of forum posters and other book authors. Still, I don't question his experience. If he has a way of getting the numbers without fluctuations, then I have no reason to disbelieve him. Some are so experienced and skilled enough to get 'stability' and 'RTZ-reliabilty' in their experiences, at least suffiencently for some 'validations'. I have no doubt about that. Just think about guys like Sylvan Muldoon, who was an OBE/RTZ-only experiencer.

Btw, I remember I have a validation by Waggoner on an interview in my collection. A friend of his actually. Here's the quote:

http://www.skeptiko.com/150-dream-interpretation-a-spiritual-journey-says-lucid-dream-expert-robert-waggoner/

"One time a good friend of mine asked me if I’d ever sought out the lottery numbers while lucid dreaming. That had never occurred to me and I asked him if he had. He said, “Oh yeah,” and he told me what happened. He said he became consciously aware and that he asked for the numbers of the MegaLotto or whatever it was called in his state, to appear when he opened up something. So he opened up a book or something, and he saw six sets of two numbers.
    And during the lucid dream he was really excited and he started to memorize them as quickly as he could. So there’s the first number, 26 and the next number is 3 and the next number is 17. And it goes on and on. He said he was really working hard to memorize the set of six two-digit numbers.
    When he woke up from the lucid dream he immediately reached for his dream journal and began writing them down as quickly as possible. He says he got the first three exactly right but from then on his memory failed him. He just couldn’t recall the exact order. So a week later when the MegaLotto happened, he said he got the first three exactly right but then the other ones, the order had been goofed up. He’d transposed the numbers as anyone might."
    This collector of useless clutter.