Why are you so hostile butterfly?! Did I say something bad? X_X

Blog Entries

Re: Reverse Empathy?!

Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    Why are you so hostile butterfly?! Did I say something bad? X_X
    Why do you think she's hostile?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Why do you think she's hostile?
    Because of her attitude and choice of words. As if she's angry or something. :-S

hello reaver , i honestly haven't read the discussion on this thread or the posts it transpired because believe me there are a multitude of times people make a post a long the line of "what is this? whats happening to me? is this normal or spiritual" - if i feel there's a genuine plea of help in it only then do i make the effort of writing back, so to stay germane i'll ka-ching my 2ยข to the first most post only , i hope that's okay
    If something happens once, it's definitely coincidence. If something happens twice, it's probably coincidence. If something happens three times, it might still be a coicindence but if it happens all the time, it has to be something more...
    You pretty much answered this yourself , there's a distinct possibility your hs is trying to break through to get your attention towards something , what was before at the periphery of your attention is now more gradually gaining central exposure.

Over the course of almost two years, I have examined my psychic experiences in my life and I suspect I have encountered some kind of reversed emapthic ability. The ability to influence other people's thoughts and emotions.
    The first time I got suspicious was when my literature teacher was speaking in class. He was teaching us different sentence structures, and then an example suddenly crossed my mind. Some moments later, our teacher provided the "exact" same sentence as an example! I was shocked. The chances of him saying that sentence by chance was a little bit less than 50% so I discarded it as a coincidence and moved on...
    After that experience, similar things have started to happen and they're getting more frequent. For intance, my classmates sometimes ask the questions that are on my mind and/or say what I want to say! Last year, when I was in a taxi, the thought had crossed my mind that the passenger next to me wants to exit and a moment later, he did.
    Again , this happens to the whole lot of us i think , if you focus on it afik it becomes even more prominent and outstanding - i cant even count to remember the number of times synchronicity has happened to me (this is relatively mild , some of the things that happened to me we downright bizarre even made me wonder if i was "selectively hallucinating" towards something).

I think I might have some kind of hidden psychic ability. If I do have it, is there any way for improving it? I mean, how do you practice reverse empathy? And to what extent can it be used for? Can I really control other people's minds?!
    a).youre confusing manifestation/synchronicity with thought manipulation/empathy
    b).youre very enamored with what has happened so far

overtime i think most of us (me for sure) sort of stopped questioning or fidgeting with "psychic phenomena" "synchs" "peaks" "projections" et al and moved onto to the more deeper stuff.I have a list big as the washington monument of things that have transpired over the years but i'm no longer of the opinion to classify it in the "psychic powers are so cool"-list.It's a stage we tend to get over quickly with.
    You can play with it too ,see what stuff your'e made of - entirely your call.

Blog Entries

I'm not hostile, nor am I angry. My post was quite coversational, and a bit tongue-in-cheek to demonstrate a point, and if you missed that, you must not be particularly empathic (I know you'll probably interpret that comment as being "hostile", as well, but it is merely an observation).

Interesting, though, because this perfectly demonstrates what I said about not being understood. *shrug* I'm used to it.

But, to reiterate, I was not being hostile, nor am I hostile, nor have I any reason or desire to be hostile. Still, I'm going to stop talking now. Experience certainly has shown me that when I am this badly misunderstood, it's time to stop talking.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Your examples do not fit the typical profile for empathy, so likely that is not the most accurate way to describe what you are experiencing. Empathy most typically transmits feelings and not uncommonly energy although there are some that get more transfer than that. The examples you site are almost entirely mental.

First, it is very possible to transmit thoughts or energy. Try experimenting with purposely thinking about an action, like scratching an itch on their ear. Or next time you have an itch, don't scratch it and see if someone scratches in that very spot.

Your examples do not rule out some form of ESP (or similar skill). Its fairly certain that other students thought up their question before they decided to ask it. The professor probably had already thought about which examples to use in advance. Either would give you adequate time to pick up on their thoughts before they showed any obvious sign of verbalizing them.

I would also suggest thinking about something not so relevant to context in order to clarify if some type of group thing is going on or if its individual to you. So if you are in class try something like wondering where you can get a haircut. If someone asks that question at least you know your ability is not tied to the current context (the class in this example).
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2