Thread: sources of negative ions

sources of negative ions

I'm trying to collect a list of sources that are full on negative ions or have alot of them at a point in time.

I know windy areas to, beaches, waterfalls, thunderstorms, new and full moons, dawn and dusk, forest areas.

I had some ladie show off this negative ion braclet to me, she showed me how much we neef negative ions and i was doing reacher on it but other then that. I want to conduct a list of locations where this is more potent with negative ions.

thanks
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Blog Entries

Re: sources of negative ions

You can buy a negative ion generator, too. Just plug it in, and off you go. I have two; the negative ions help to remove dust and pollen from the air (both of which I'm allergic to).

Personally, I wouldn't trust a "negative ion bracelet". I can't think of any way such a thing would even be physically possible, and in this case, physics is the area to look. Negative ions are very well documented. I also can't think why the moon phase would have any effect. The moon is pretty far away, and even if it did have an effect (such as it does with the tides), it wouldn't be during BOTH new and full phases (and tides are not affected by moon phase, either, which is a different but observable cycle).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    The moon is pretty far away, and even if it did have an effect (such as it does with the tides), it wouldn't be during BOTH new and full phases (and tides are not affected by moon phase, either, which is a different but observable cycle).
    the moon has been known to effect people, due to the water in our bodies most likley. Robert has stated during his papo course that I took that APing seems to happen more often on those times. I can second this only because I'm a diver, and the tides are effected during both phases.

theoretically, since there is an abundenceof negative ions in highly active water areas, like waterfalls andbeaches, i can assume that since the moon effects water it should effect the ion count.

justa theory though
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

I had some ladie show off this negative ion braclet to me, she showed me how much we neef negative ions and i was doing reacher on it but other then that
    my folks have two negative-ion-generators , they are big built sturdy ac sized air-purification systems (i totally sold them out on how "important" negative ions are ).I have one at my appt too but it's smaller and more sleek (just the chic stuff for me thankyou )
    what i'm trying to say is that i'd be very* suspicious of a bracelet that claims to generate negative ions all on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    my folks have two negative-ion-generators , they are big built sturdy ac sized air-purification systems (i totally sold them out on how "important" negative ions are ).I have one at my appt too but it's smaller and more sleek (just the chic stuff for me thankyou )
    what i'm trying to say is that i'd be very* suspicious of a bracelet that claims to generate negative ions all on its own.
    i'm not conserned with negative ion braclets or anythinf like that, I'mtrying to gather a list of natural sources that give out negative ions. like water falls, star light, high windy areas etc

Blog Entries

I think anyplace that has natural moving water would fit the bill. I wonder how Iguazu Falls would rate- the combo of ions and the sheer power of the mountains themselves must be something to behold.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IronGega View Post
    the moon has been known to effect people, due to the water in our bodies most likley.
    And this has what to do with the generation of ions?

I think if you do a bit of research into what negative ions actually are (i.e., they're the opposite of positive ions) and how they're generated, using mundane/physics sources rather than new age sources, you'll find the answers to your question there.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.