Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just for Fun a joke ....OBE NDE Astrologically laughing

Beekeeper wrote:
    You know, Painterhypno, I thought to myself, "I knew CF would be a Leo." My next thought was, "I wonder if Painterhypno is a Scorpio or a Gemini?" Now you've answered my question.
    Ackk! I've been found out!! I always have thought that Scorpio is the meanest, cruelest sign of the whole Zodiac. :cry: I do have something rising or on the cusp, or whatever that doesn't make me typical. You can tell I know a lot about astrology, huh! LOL!

It's funny that CF and I both felt the need to respond. Freudian?

Blog Entries
    C.F two of my dearest freinds are Leos. Painterhypno, the other best friend and my sister are Scorpios. My kind of people.

I'm an air sign. Put air with fire (Leo) and it burns more brightly, put air with water (Scorpio) and you get bubbles. Lots of fun!

"I always have thought that Scorpio is the meanest, cruelest sign of the whole Zodiac."

That's so something my sister would say.

I've got a Scorpio rising, btw, so we can both work on our meanness and cruelty together.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Freawaru Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru

Do you have an idea what the "breaking of the tunnel of light" for Sag refers to. I mean what aspect of the zodiacal sign induced this?
    Clumsiness? Others go through it, Sag breaks it...
    Oh, yes, LOL, the accidents... see how clumsy I am not even seeing the obvious

You know, my husband is a Capricorn and he got me really rolling on the floor laughing when - while the subject zodiacal signs came up in a discussion with some friends - he declared "I am a Capricorn and Capricorns do not believe in Astrology!".

BTW, I always thought the Scorpions are the most funny ones. My Astrology book declared their typical way of dying "to be shot - in the back!"

Oh, and Patty, it seems to be also "typical" for Scorpions to be perfectly unlike Scorpions. You know, the All-or-Nothing ones

Freawaru said:
    he declared "I am a Capricorn and Capricorns do not believe in Astrology!".
    That's hysterical! Sounds like something I'd say without thinking. Hehe!

Oh, and Patty, it seems to be also "typical" for Scorpions to be perfectly unlike Scorpions. You know, the All-or-Nothing ones
    Yeh, that sounds like me, too. "All or Nothing". I'm constantly "accused"? of delving into something, becoming consumed by it to the exclusion of many other things, and then dropping it and moving on to something else to be obsessed by. Ok, now you're giving out ALL my secrets!

Skydancer Guest

LOL & Can't Sleep

I'm having one of those nights where I just can't sleep so I'm here reading. Thanks for the laughs!!! I think Libra would see both Jesus AND Kuan Yin instead of just one or the other. Why decide if you don't have to is my motto. By the way... that doesn't mean i'm a libra... of course it doesn't mean I'm not... Now if I can get just a little more sleepy I might try a conscious projection tonight since my mind is so awake. I laughed so hard reading scorpios blurb. Too funny!

Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3