Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The reason good and evil exist...

Blog Entries

Re: The reason good and evil exist...

Right and Wrong are expressions of duality, the dragon changes as it writhes. The Buddha got it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

I admit to only have read the initial post and it immediately makes me think of this:

This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post

I think you misunderstood my point. I agree with what you say. What I mean is that in order to get balance, we need "difference", be it duality, trinity or anything. It just can't be one...
    Well, I again do react without reading the whole thread, so I hope it is okay.
    My experience of what I call dividerline where the JHWH did meet me up, and I could so clear feel the line between where we incarnate and what I call "home" where I will become all with the ONE and in there is everything but not as in duality but all is there in other existence then as you say in pairs....but in ONE and there is total balance without pairs.
    I have no word´s to express it but I think this is the nearest I can express it .

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Well, I again do react without reading the whole thread, so I hope it is okay.
    My experience of what I call dividerline where the JHWH did meet me up, and I could so clear feel the line between where we incarnate and what I call "home" where I will become all with the ONE and in there is everything but not as in duality but all is there in other existence then as you say in pairs....but in ONE and there is total balance without pairs.
    I have no word´s to express it but I think this is the nearest I can express it .
    God/source con "created" the universe, beyond that it is unthinkable. God is self aware so he can think, if he can think and he can create then he IS difference, so he IS balance. Is what I say confusing?
    Light has no meaning without darkness, without chaos there is no order.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Right and Wrong are expressions of duality, the dragon changes as it writhes. The Buddha got it.
    Right. Dualistic thinking divides actions into "right" and "wrong." There is no objective law on what is right and wrong-- we make it up as we go, often with poor consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I admit to only have read the initial post and it immediately makes me think of this:

Lao Tzu understood the problem of dualistic thinking as well.

Robert Bruce wrote an article on this issue of good and evil, I believe it's available for reading right on the front page of AD. He uses the illustration of a child being eaten by a tiger-- from the human's perspective, the tiger is "evil" for doing such a thing, but from the Tiger's perspective, it was a much-needed meal for its hungry cubs. Where is the evil?

Again I have to say that I myself do NOT think dualistic. I believe in difference...

In other words, balance is made of "difference". As long as there is more than "one", balance can be gained. God had conciousness so "there was" more than "one". Sorry for uber confusion again, couldn't have said easier.
    Light has no meaning without darkness, without chaos there is no order.

IA56 Guest

God/source con "created" the universe, beyond that it is unthinkable. God is self aware so he can think, if he can think and he can create then he IS difference, so he IS balance. Is what I say confusing?
    Well, yes little bit confusing it is, but okay, so he is balance, yes, and this is very confusing because I can´t express it what it is, so if you try to express this then you got my attention.....please go on with this what you call difference once more with other word´s if you have.

IA56 Guest

Again I have to say that I myself do NOT think dualistic. I believe in difference...

In other words, balance is made of "difference". As long as there is more than "one", balance can be gained. God had conciousness so "there was" more than "one". Sorry for uber confusion again, couldn't have said easier.
    Can it be that there is the polarities, the plus world and the minus world, and you can choose between them to live in?? is this the free will ??

As i understand that the God is both polarities and it is why death occures, and I see it as a good force, for example that you do not have to live in one form more than a sertain time, it would be very hars to have to live rest of your life in one form so to speak or in one "hard" life where you suffer a lot.

Blog Entries

In my experience, observation, and reflection, the question, itself, is deeply flawed, because it assumes that "good" and "evil" DO, in fact, exist. Context, however, is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yes. This.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.