Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
I don't think polarity/duality could "exist". Free will is an illusion manifested by conciousness, the meaning itself is flawed. Everything is made of difference which is maintaining balance. There are infinite variety of consequences, all experienced at the same time by soul. Think of your "current" conciousness as a thread of a multicoe CPU. Functioning independently but it is actually part of a whole without realizing so it can play against itself (AI Vs. AI)... (confusing again?)
No not at all confusing, I was feeling it like this about the infinity or the ONE..and when it was said to me, NO ONE can go wrong, it only take´s different time for each of us to wake up and find the way home, there is no wrong path´s...and then I felt when it was said...that I was not ready yet to come home throug the gate...I felt that my ego was not ready to give up the singularity so to speak....and yes, we fight against us self´s and our own cruelty and blame other´s when we can´t take responsibillity..