Thread: Limited Mana?

Question Limited Mana?

Greetings,

I think I've gained a degree of auric sight recently; I can easily see etheric aura against black background (doesn't matter where the light comes from) but only for a limited time. It doesn't take much effort to get the first sight.

A while after seeing the aura, it starts to fade away (instead of revealing color and intensifying) then disappears. I have to wait a while (like a minute or so) before I can see it again. I can occasionaly see the color too by chance but usually it's just the etheric aura (it looks cool).

I've done some aura sight practices like the cross-circle one that connects brain hemispheres and the after-image one but I've never been into serious energy work.

When I first see the aura, it is very vivid and thick but it slowly starts to fade away. I wonder if it has anything to do with available psychic energy? Do I run out of psychic energy? Do psychic abilities use up mana?

Best Regards,
    Reav3R
    Light has no meaning without darkness, without chaos there is no order.

Blog Entries

Re: Limited Mana?

Maybe your senses are taking turns dominating.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Maybe your senses are taking turns dominating.
    Care to elaborate a bit?

Blog Entries

Later: No comp. ATM.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

It's also possible that your eyes are merely trying to compensate for something they don't have a good mental category for? Try looking from peripheral vision, shift back, then from peripheral, then back...to see if you can steady everything.

soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Ok I'm back- what I was trying to say is that your senses are various, and they take turns being dominant. Your 'five' senses are 'on' and perceive the physical (and sometimes electromagnetic) stimuli, but your nonphysical senses also pick up data and it is interpreted through your physical senses- your brain turns some of this information into images for you to see, sounds for you to hear, etc.
    So if you're seeing something that may be nonphysical (maybe), your eyes also kick in and supersede what you are "seeing" with your other senses.
    That's what I was trying to say before.
    But I also like what S.S. said.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    It's also possible that your eyes are merely trying to compensate for something they don't have a good mental category for? Try looking from peripheral vision, shift back, then from peripheral, then back...to see if you can steady everything.

soul
    I am looking half-inch to the side (is that peripheral? ) to see the aura and the only way I can see indefinitely is by blinking or looking away then looking back.

I have to admit that I didn't understand what you and traveler said at all...

Reav3R, exactly how are you seeing the aura? "half-inch" isn't too specific. Half-inch of what? Distance to the Moon?

What can you see the aura of? Humans, animals, vegetation or something else?

If you put something of that stuff into black clothes and put that against black
    background, can you still see the aura? For example if you look at someone in
    a completely dark room?

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    Reav3R, exactly how are you seeing the aura? "half-inch" isn't too specific. Half-inch of what? Distance to the Moon?

What can you see the aura of? Humans, animals, vegetation or something else?

If you put something of that stuff into black clothes and put that against black
    background, can you still see the aura? For example if you look at someone in
    a completely dark room?
    I look half-inch to side of target against black background and I see a half-inch aura appear which is often the same color as object. For human skin I see a pale white aura but for other objects it's the same color as object (not negative color).

If I cover the object in black cloth, I see no aura and I can't see them in darkness or with low light. Am I even seeing auras or should I see a doctor?!

Reav3r: Well, then you do not see aura but after-image (when there is inversion of color of the object) and blur (when there is same or similar color as of the object).

When you see aura you will know it easily, no matter where you look, aura should still reside on the same place on the object.