Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with Body Awareness

Blaatsen Guest

Trouble with Body Awareness

I've been trying NEW for a week now, but it seems I can't get past the body awareness part. I've tried scratching my knee, toes, hands, etc, but I can't re-create the feeling I get. Does someone know how to do this properly?

Blog Entries
    Try this: Get a feather, and caress some part of your body that is very sensitive. It can be the inside of your arm, the side of your torso, the back of your neck- find a spot and when you get the sensation you want, then go ahead and experience it- try to recreate how it feels in your imagination (not how it looks, but how it feels.) Then mentally transfer the feeling to whatever part you're supposed to be stimulating. See how it feels for you. If you can reproduce (albeit faintly) the sensation of being touched, you're on your way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blaatsen Guest
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'm improving. I can now recreate the feeling I get, but it isn't very clear. I'm not sure if I'm doing it properly. I've tried it on my left big toe, and I got a very slight sensation in it. Does this mean I am doing it properly?

Blog Entries
    Any sensation is a good sensation. Well, you know what I mean.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

allure Guest
    Use pain
    Take an empty pen (or silmilar), to draw a really strong line. So it almost hurts. Now try to move your attention within this line back and forth. It works!

Blaatsen Guest
    It's very hard to move the body awareness. I can't feel it anymore, not even the big toe. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, it worked fine a few days ago.

Sythix Guest
    I think I have trouble moving body awareness too. I've been trying to do the energy bounce on my left arm for a while - I can get really good awarness at my left hand getting it all tingly but when I try to raise this up and down my arm I don't feel anything.....except for a weird pulse in my arm after a while....do I have to feel anything like the tingling in my hand?

violetsky Guest
    Dear Blaatsen,

You might not be doing anything wrong with your application of the techniques.

One thing that seems to affect the ability to have body awareness is to have an expanded aura. The pressures and tensions of life can cause us to shutdown in more ways than one. It is like we build defenses to reduce our sensitivity. Not to comfortable to break down crying at work due to stress. Right? Do you have a high pressure or tension or demanding job? Do you sleep well each night?

Think of the aura as layers of energy around us. If they are very dense and contracted they will be harder and more difficult to move. If they are more expanded the movement is easier.

One thing (of several) that helps expand the aura is exercise. You know the old joke that no one understands....Why do I feel more energized after exercising when I have just burned up soooo much energy? Exercise also helps us sleep more soundly which helps re-energize and expand us as well. A good jog or squash game might help - if no health issues are preventing this. Try to gradually increase your exercise levels and maybe take some yoga or accupuncture to relax yourself and likely you will start becoming more sensitive. The accupuncture and relaxation are very important I think.

What I suggest above may also explain why the ability comes and goes. Let me know how it goes.

Very Best Wishes to you,
    Violetsky

violetsky Guest
    Dear Sythix,

The hand is full of joints. If you recall in Robert's book he talks about the joints having tiny chakras in them. He does not call them that but if you look at the picture they are tiny energy exchange ports that resemble chakras only on a tiny scale. The hand would tingle as all these get activated. Do you know how many bones you have in your hand? <sorry the biology teacher coming out in me.> Anywho, you do not have a lot of joints in your arm do you. If you worked hard on your elbow you should get a good response out of it. Mostly what people feel is bone tingling sensations if they really work the arm or leg. It is an odd sensation in the bone marrow but that is only if you have really worked it hard. Now if there are blockages occassionally you will feel a pain as you work a particular area hard. I get this in my foot and angle occassionally. If I do focused and heavy brushing I will feel the blockage break up with a bubbling feeling and then the pain will shift up to the next blockage. With time and effort the pain disappears and as a woman in her forties, I am very impressed that I have no more pain in my feet. Usually the feet are the first to age and comfy shoes become the priority. <smile> Enough said.

Best Wishes,
    Violetsky

"]I think I have trouble moving body awareness too. I've been trying to do the energy bounce on my left arm for a while - I can get really good awarness at my left hand getting it all tingly but when I try to raise this up and down my arm I don't feel anything.....except for a weird pulse in my arm after a while....do I have to feel anything like the tingling in my hand?[/quote]

Blaatsen Guest
    I'm improving now, but for some reason I can't get past my knees, and my right foot barely responds. Does this mean there is a blockage?

Also, I've been trying to project last night, and I felt something like extreme vibrations in my body. Is this a sign that I'm close?