Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A newbie needs help!!

Re: A newbie needs help!!

Thanks I'll keep reading! And now that you said this sound is always there. I hear it more I can even hear it with the tv on in the next next room. And I am healthy not on antibiotics. Does this sound have a name?

Blog Entries

Not that I know of, except the medical name for the disease (tinnitus). The regular sound is just a sound, probably caused by the static in the ears (the hairs in the inner ears (very tiny hairs) convert electric polarity to impulses that go to the brain and turn into sounds- that's how the ears work. It is my opinion that when there is no sound, the unpolarized ear hairs cause white noise, which is what you hear when you pay attention.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Idk If your still there thank you for all your feedback I've had a breakthrough I think.

I meditated twice today the second time I did the chakra activation vizualizations I found on treatise on astral projection. I thought I felt energy entering right at my base chakra and as I continued to move up my spine the feelings grew stronger. It was a tight feeling yet my body was relaxed that went all the way up to my head on e I activated my crown and my whole body just started tingling starting at my head and I thought in my head I'm really feeling the energy and my whole body started feeling vibration and light weight. I was going to try the rope technique I read to project but I was so shocked at how much I felt the energy I kind of chickened out and I didn't know if I would waste my "energy" that I felt because I want to project at night before going to sleep.

When I got up my whole body felt different for several mInutes almost like I was vibrating definitely a tingly sensation

I know I just wrote an essay and if you made it this far I deeply thank you and want to know how I can contribute back to this comUnity for being so helpful.

My question is do you think it was the energy of everything I was feeling and I literally felt my chakra activity or was it more likely my mind playing tricks on me. And after the sensations I felt and if I could reproduce that can that determine my chance of projecting soon what does everyone think?

I ask this because I read on the same article some people don't feel the chakra activity and energy for some time. And I have never noticed I don't think any natural psychic ability. So maybe it's likely my mind is just making these feelings up? I do feel amazing. Now though and I think I have good visualization powers I don't know though because this is all new to me and don't know what others are capable of.

Yours truely
    john the Lego man

Blog Entries

More than likely it was the energy you were feeling. Everyone is different but usually most people feel a lot when they are beginning, and then the sensations ease off, and this makes people worry they are doing something wrong when this happens. So I think your reaction is typical, and not 'a trick of the mind'.

If you feel like reading something long read this: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...in-Energy-Work
    It's very comprehensive.

I do not recommend to go into a rope technique until you are sure you are in a very deep trance, the kind where you are very close to falling asleep. If you feel you are in that state, I recommend some energy body loosening first before launching into an exit technique- it builds good habits and keeps frustration to a minimum.

Hi!

Do you recommend binaural beats for anything? I used themtoday during an energy raising and cleansing and chakra opening meditation and once I did my vizualizations and started to relax even more and go into a deeper trance.

I knew my body was relaxed and still but inside me it's hard to explain but in my head area It felt like I was on a roller coaster almost moving with the music thing. My head was spinning gyrating turning all over it was very interesting. Was it just more of the energy I was feeling

Or could it have been my energy body trying to leave me? Do you know what feelig I'm talking about?

Thank you for all your previous feedback it's been bet helpful and any other suggested readings would be greatly appreciated.

Also let me know if this is the correct place for all my questions or of I should be asking elsewhere.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 1st December 2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Removed the ♥♥♥s

Blog Entries

Binaurals theoretically get you to theta quicker, (or whatever frequency they're designed for) so more than likely you had exit sensations or preexit sensations from the combination of theta and energy work.
    I use binaurals every once in a while for relaxation, but I don't really recommend them for anything else, as the results have more to do with how 'ready' you are when you listen to them.
    Just make sure you are not epileptic, they could trigger a seizure if you are.

Cold you please help define the etheric body real time body and astral body or show me where I can really learn what these are

Blog Entries

Etheric body and real time body are the same thing, using different terms. 'Etheric' is the old fashioned word, real time is more modern and descriptive. It is the initial energy body you use when you project into the real time zone, the zone that resembles the physical world.
    The astral body is the body you use to go to the astral planes. The astral planes are many, and they can resemble the physical world but often don't, fantasy realms are usually found in the astral plane, and learning places too.
    The mental body is the 'vehicle' you use when you're in the mental plane. The mental plane is nothing like the real world, and is not always easy to describe. It is a realm of concepts, and if you don't get it it's ok, you'll go there when you do.
    There are 'higher' bodies but most people don't attain them, so no probs. there.
    Sometimes you use your mental body in all kinds of places, for example, in the physical 'real world', if you do math, you're using the mental body of perception.

Thank you for your timely responses. I agree and for me most of what I read here is what I believe to be true for many subjects. I am curios about spirits and souls for instance does everyone have a soul? Because there werent always this many people on the planet and if we all have souls where do they all come from. What about animals? What about plants?

Is there somewhere on this site that talks about that kind of stuff or anything you can shed some light on

Thanks in advance

It is fairly common for projector's to experience a perfect projection right up until the exit, where they feel all the vibrations, rapid heart beat, floating sensation, etc, and then it all just 'goes away'. This leaves the projector, usually energetically exhausted, often partially or fully paralyzed, thinking they have simply failed the exit. What may often happen in cases like this are normal and successful OOBE's, but where consciousness has remained awake and 'centred' in the 'physical/etheric' mind after the mind split of projection has occurred. The resulting memories retained after the experience, in cases like this, are thus from the physical/etheric side of the experience only.

The projected double, in many cases, simply stays out of it's body for too long, which allows the physical/etheric mind's to fall into a deep sleep. Once deep sleep occurs, the projected double becomes effectively locked out of it's physical/etheric body for the duration of sleep, or until waking occurs. (re why I recommend short projections) The projection side of this experience (the memory of it) has thus been totally lost, as if it never was. The physical/etheric mind (internal) side of the experience has the only solid memories for the whole experience, and the projected double's memories have failed to make a strong enough impression on the physical brain to become 'memorable' after reintegration. Basically, the projection memories have failed to make the final 'wrinkle' in the physical brain after the projection.

Thats from part 7 of 8

Do you see how it makes it sound like the etheric and real time body are two different

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast