Thread: Strange Experience

Strange Experience

Hey there, so recently I had tried do have an OBE but during my exit something had held me back. Previously when I was younger I can clearly remember having OBEs and passing through the vibrational stage but today was completely different, it was out of the ordinary from what I was used to. Once I entered the vibrational stage and tried using the 'ladder method' I literally felt something grab my right bicep(it felt in-between both ethereal and physical and it left a lingering pain on there for about an hour or so) and it was restricting me from exiting. I refused to give up though because I can remember trying to keep pulling myself up but I kept being dragged back down to my physical body.

I can also remember feeling a stinging pain on my foot, so to say anyway from my experience. There was also a kind of growling sound I kept hearing. I can't really say if that was also due to me trying to exit my physical body.

I was reading around on the forum, others seemed to have a similar experience as I did in terms of not being able to leave past the vibrational stage. Basically, I feel as though it basically sums it all the way up to be a 'Dweller'(though, correct me if I'm wrong). I'd really appreciate some advice on what to do with the current situation. I gotta say though, I'm really determined not to give up and keep going through my next round, even though it freaked me out.

Thank you!
    And much love

Blog Entries

Re: Strange Experience

It could be a dweller, I'd say most of the time it's either that or your own subconscious fears- either way, keep trying, and if it makes you feel better do something like taking a salt bath or open in protection, just for your own peace of mind.
    Welcome to the forums, Niketas.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Strange Experience

Ah, thank you! I was able to be successful. I can't really remember much of what happened though but it's not going to stop me from trying it out more often now.