Thread: Kundalini Question

1. Kundalini Question

Actually 2 questions. First I am wondering if perhaps I had already had a Kundalini experience. About 18 months ago I had really been doing a lot of meditative and energy work. Anyway at some point something seriously changed. I really dont recall a feeling of something uncoiling. But for days I could feel intense energy surge up the spine and a feeling of having an attachment right at the top of my forehead where the hairline is.I didnt know what the word uraeus meant until just a moment ago. Also a constant buzzing crown. Along w/ euphoria. I had a tough time afterwards. A lot of anger, sadness, and craziness. I am feeling ok now though. Is it possible that was kunalini expereince or perhaps a spike. Any thoughts? I was wondering because I am a few days into a fast and was thinking of raising it, But after doing a little reading I started wondering,had I already had one. I am pretty sure I know how to trigger and am hoping I am ready. Is there some kind of minimum requirements one should have. I have had conscious obes and projections. I have been reading some on kundalini subject and will continue to do so before I give it a try, but any feedback would be great. Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini Question

I think you already had one. As for preparation, meditation, energy work and some sort of discipline should help, but it seems you're already doing it. Just keep practicing what you're doing, and hopefully you won't have any serious problems.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Is it possible that was kunalini expereince or perhaps a spike
    you don't have to hold a distinction between the two at all , for all practical intent and purpose it hardly matters trust me

I was wondering because I am a few days into a fast and was thinking of raising it, But after doing a little reading I started wondering,had I already had one. I am pretty sure I know how to trigger and am hoping I am ready. Is there some kind of minimum requirements one should have
    If your'e going to go by the book about requirements for a "safe" raising the list is really very long (foremost being under qualified expert tutelage along the lines of guru-shikshana) , but if you sense your'e ready to proceed I reckon the last word here is yours.

I have been reading some on kundalini subject and will continue to do so before I give it a try
    I'm going to add a caveat here since your'e not likely to come across this in whatever information is out there ; there is a definite yet very gradual after-shock to Kundalini as your energetic physiology adapts to the recent changes in your circuitory a few things will happen (these will happen for sure) much later down the road after the initial event , these changes can be random say physically as fluttering/twitching/jerking little "kicks"/"kriyas" anywhere in the body or emotional like severe mood swings or heightened bouts of extreme sensitivity (but mostly they are simultaneously physical and emotional) at such time it's best to let these events settle down first and get a proper level of lay.

Actually the point here is to make sure your milieu is accomodative to whatever changes then transpire .

In the longer run yet still this means you have solidly laid out foundation for all your upcoming Kundalini work - trust me with foresight and tact this approach pays major dividends ...that is ofcousre should you choose to still stick to your commendable endeavors .

Blog Entries

And since we're adding caveats let me add one more: A sense of humor and a sense of 'not letting anything surprise you' goes a long way, let me tell you. And drink lots of water.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Kundalini Question

Thanks for replies. Gonna work on it Friday. Will be my 5th day in fast. I have read some more on it. Will see what happens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    A sense of humor and a sense of 'not letting anything surprise you' goes a long way, let me tell you. And drink lots of water.
    Could not agree more with this. Geting over yourself (i.e., not taking yourself or your "story" more seriously than you need to) is very, very helpful on a lot of levels, helps you to release attachments, and generally makes life a lot more enjoyable.

And water is just plain good for you. People should drink lots of it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

i'll drink to that

& sometimes ignoring your problems till they go away isn't a bad fix either

I agree that this was kundalini. I feel that gentle energy work drawing energy up and down the spine each day before meditation will reduce blockages, pain and adverse symptoms . When in the midst of the next kundalini event you can prolong it and exacerbate it through fasting and meditation sitting still in the now in silent dim light . You can slow it down or arrest it altogether through grounding; eating greasy fried fast foods and heavy meat and participating in physical activities with a lot of noise outside in bright sunlight.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

9. Re: Kundalini Question

Thanks for all the great feedback. Will update.

10. Re: Kundalini Question

Well I worked it last night but was interupted because I drank too much water and had to pee after almost 2 hours. It was good work though.