Thread: Cure for psychosis

1. Exclamation Cure for psychosis

Robert,

I just wanted to know if you had actually found a treatment for psychotic diseases like mania,in which the patient believes to be normal while they r actually mad,nd doesnt want to undergo any treatment at all.So I have a relative suffering from mania and drugs dont help at all.If the person takes the drugs some stabilization is observed but if the patient stops takin them,which most often occurs the symptoms rebound with greater force.It is difficult to make the person take medicines then.

Please give me a solution to this problem which would include any other person's help in curing the condition,as the patient refuses to take any treatment.Specifically I want to a treatment for mania.

Life becomes a hell dealing with family members with such diseases as they tend to destroy their families mentally and emotionally and cause a lot of social harm.

Thank you,

Reek

Re: Cure for psychosis

There are natural treatments, if you research them, for the conditions you mention.

However, the big issue here is that, as you have said, your relative refuses to cooperate with any treatments.

Something as simple as taking several fish oil capsules a couple of times a day can have a remarkable effect on such conditions.

also see www.babiesneedmothers.com
    specifically... http://www.babiesneedmothers.com/art...necessary.html

Modern medicine is not a big help in this area as mental health is firmly under the control of the pharmaceutical companies, which only want to push medications. These things can help, but there are other ways.

There have been major breakthroughs in diet and mental health the past decade and all this information is available, but you have to hunt it down yourself on the internet.

robert

3. Re: Cure for psychosis

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    WOW. Not only did I listen to the videos but followed up with articles. This matches closely in theory to Primal Therapy, which is responsible for my not having been institutionalized (mental hospital or jail) in my 20s, and which has remained an important mechanism in my life for relieving later traumas. After McKenzie's reference to asthma and the age of 24 months, I am now on the trail of trying to find out if there is something similar for those of us who have such severe reactions to toxic mold that we must live outside and use extreme avoidance. Our systems basically are reasonably calm when not exposed to mold but go bonkers upon even the slightest exposure, sort of a physical PTSD response. If dream programming can find the cause (I'm ordering the DVDs,) perhaps Primal Therapy can access the cure. Thank you so much for this link.
    MA

Re: Cure for psychosis

btw, this doctor will respond to emails, if you can find his email address.

robert